ANDI STOP PLAYING WITH ME!

Zac and Fatima had to go to New York to get something to wear to Amp's birthday party this coming Saturday. Zac had booked the ballroom at the Ritz Carlton in New York and hired  a DJ and cater. They first stopped at a Gucci shop where Zac picked out a stomach-revealing black spider wrap for Fatima and shoes and bag to match. Zac topped it off with a pair of diamond earrings. Her tab came to $8,300. They continued to his tailor where he showed them her dress and he had a suit made to match. He also got some shoes to match, and they were ready to party. His tab came to $6,900. Andi and Fatima were riding over to see Kyla and the baby when Andi's phone rang.

"Hello."
"Andi, what up?"
"It's all about you,Armani ," she purred like a sexy kitten.
"That's what a nigga needs to hear," he said, smiling. "I'm picking you up in the morning so we can go shopping and get this weekend poppin' right."
"I have to work, Amp. Can't we go later on in the evening?"
"Take a half day and I'll pick you up at the job."She knew there was no way out of it. Whatever Amp wanted, he got. Plus, his party was a few hours away. "Call me at eleven, and I'll tell you what time to come."
"A'ight, I can do that."
"Tell me, Amp, what kind of birthday present do I get for a man who already has everything?"
"I already told you I want you for my birthday present."
"Armani, I'm serious."
"I'm serious, too. I want to tie you up and tongue-kiss the kitty cat. That's the only present I care about. You gonna hook a brotha up for his birthday or what? I thought you just said that it was all about me," he teased. "I'm getting mixed messages."

"I did. I'm already your date. Don't you think that's enough?"
"You just asked me what I wanted for my birthday so I told you." Andi laughed. "I guess I set myself up for that one. I'll talk to you tomorrow, Amp."
"Hold up! Why are you rushing me off the phone?"
"What else do you have to say, Amp?"
"I need to ask you something personal.""What is it?"
"Are you orgasmic?"
"Armani , that is personal and none of your business."
"It will be my business. Are you?"
"Why do you need to know?"
"Because I want to know what I'm working with. I have to plan my strategy. Some females don't have orgasms. Some can only have one big one, and others are able to cum again and again. Which category are you in?"
"Wouldn't you like to know!"

"Oh, so you're not going to answer my question?"
"No. Why don't you tell me what am I working with. How long can you keep it up? One minute? Two? Five?" She looked at Fatima and mouthed, "Watch this.""No," she said. "Let me guess. Word is, most brothas that work out a lot and have those nice bodies got a small dick. Therefore, you probably couldn't even hit my G-spot. And seeing that you are so aggressive, you're probably a one-minute man. Therefore you wouldn't be able to make me cum anyway."And since you are so fine, you probably can't give good head. They say that y'all fine brothers think that y'all are too cute to give head but y'all love to receive. So again, you wouldn't be able to make me cum. So therefore, my brotha, it really doesn't matter what category I fall under, does it?" Fatima was dying laughing at Andi so hard she was holding her stomach."

"A sista who can talk shit, I like that. In the middle of all that smack you was talkin', at least I've learned that you are orgasmic. You cum when a nigga hits that G-spot and you cum when a nigga gives that clit a fit. But it sounds like you got me twisted up with that lawyer nigga you've been trying to save yourself for. Because first chance I get, Armani Kay is gonna turn your fine, stuck-up ass inside out, with hardly any effort."
"Oh, it's like that?" Andi closed her eyes at the thought of him rocking her world."You can trust and believe that it's like that. Where are you?"
"Why?"
"What?" he laughed. "Are you scared to tell me?"
"I'm in the car with Tima. We're on our way to see our god-daughter."
"What time are you gonna be home?""Why?"
"I'm coming over."
"No you're not. I have to get up early to go to work."
"I'm still coming over."

"No you're not. You won't get in. Call me tomorrow at 11:00 like we discussed."
"I need your job number." She gave it to him. Zac was with Amp, so Amp let him talk to Fatima. "Andi, I'll catch you later on tonight. Give the phone to your girl." "You'll catch me at 11:00 tomorrow Amp." She passed the phone to Tima.
"What up, mommy? You a'ight?" Zac asked."I'm okay. I have my very first prenatal visit tomorrow."
"What time?"
"One-thirty."
"If I'm not already at the house, I will be there by 12:30. A'ight?"
"Okay."
"You still in love with me?"
"I am."
"I'll catch you later." He hung up."