FATIMA IS MINE

Fatima didn't think about calling into work until after the exam, which lasted two and a half hours. She contacted her supervisor, Marsha, and apologized for forgetting to call in. Marsha told her that they had already found someone to fill in for her because they received call earlier from a Mr.Taylor saying that she had exams for the state board and wouldn't be in for the rest of the week.

Fatima worked part-time as a physical therapist assistant at the Princeton Medical Center. Once she passed her exam she'd become a full-fledged physical therapist. She'd become interested in the field after living with her grandmother and helping her out. She also had great-aunts who would take her around with them to visit their elderly neighbors in the senior's compound where they lived."

"Fatima was assigned to taking them for walks, making them stretch, and getting them to use their hands. Her grandmother would say, "You're helping us to live longer." So that became her passion. When she enrolled in college, she majored in physical therapy, choosing respiratory therapy as a minorjust in case. If she got bored working with people, she could sell oxygen and respiratory equipment.After her exam she stopped at the mall and picked up outfits, pajamas, socks and boxers for Zac. Then she swung by the car wash with the Benz before heading out to Amefika's Restaurant, where she bought two hot vegetarian sandwiches on wheat rolls, a fish and cheese sub, fries, and a bean pie."

Fatima made it home, brought all the bags in and started to put everything up. Once she was finished she went to check on Zac and seen he was asleep so decided to go relax in the tub.

"Zac was sound asleep when Fatima's phone startled him out of his sleep. "Hello," he said, sounding all groggy."This is the AT&T operator. I have a collect call from Ivan."
"IAN!" he screamed. "Get my shit right.""Ian," she corrected herself. "Will you pay for the call?"
"Yeah," Zac yawned as he sat up."Have a good day," the operator said.When Zac heard a click he said, "What up, nigga?" "Where is Tima? And who dis?"
"This is Zac, nigga. I know you know my voice. What up?"
"Damn Zac, you couldn't wait until I got a chance to talk to her."

"It's been three, four months? And you ain't talked yet? She said you fucked up big time. It's over, son. You can plead your case till you turn blue in the face. Accept it, man. You ain't got no more pussy over here. You don't even have a reason to call her. You got my  number."
"Fuck you, man!" Ian yelled into the phone.
"Ian!" Zac yelled back. He then lowered his voice."

"We got unfinished business. Don't let no pussy that is no longer yours cloud your judgment, dawg. She is a queen that was holdin' it down for you. You fucked up; it's over. Move on, you hear me, man?" Zac listened to Ian's heavy breathing for several minutes. He knew he was pissed.
"Yeah, I hear you. Is she there? Let me speak to her?"
"Ian you said you fuckin' heard me. It's over, man. Now I didn't disrespect you. So don't disrespect me."
"Disrespect?! Nigga, you all up in mines!""But it's over, man. It's over and done. When you gettin' out?"

"Should be within the next two weeks. Man, she got at least two abortions. She killed two of my babies." Ian couldn't let it go."

"It's over, man. But as far as business is concerned I got you. Make sure you holler as soon as you hit the bricks, a'ight?" "Whatever, yo!" He slammed the phone down."
Zac got up and went to see where Fatima was when he walked in the bathroom she started smiling! "How'd your exams go baby?"
"Stressful but I believe I did a good job".
Zac went to the tub gave her a kiss and told her to hurry up because he had a surprise waiting.
Once Fatima got out the tub and showered, she made it downstairs to find Zac on the couch on FaceTime Kerri, and of course he was asking to come see Tima.
"You're lucky punk she just came downstairs, Baby Kerri wants to say hey."
Zac gave Fatima the phone and she talked to Kerri for about 15 minutes before ending the call.
"He really likes you." Zac says amazed at the conversation between Fatima and his son.
"You know that's my baby".
"How about we make some more babies." Kissing Fatima
"Maybe sometime in the future not right now". Fatima says kissing him back.
"Are you hungry I brought us some food"
?"
"Damn you heard my stomach way across town?"
"Lol Zac why you play to much? But no i know i haven't been grocery shopping so there's nothing in there.