Applying Pressure

"Later that evening they hit the reggae clubs on Jamaica Avenue in Queens. It wasn't until 2:30 that they headed back to New Jersey. Tima reclined her seat all the way back and stretched out. "Zac I hate to admit it, but I enjoyed my day. I'm gonna sleep so good. You woke me up at 8:30. In another five hours we would have been up for twenty-four."
"We did have fun, didn't we?"

"I got two extra tickets to the show. You know somebody who might want them?"

Zac asked her. Fatima thought about it. "Rocko and Jazzy might want them." She looked at the clock. "It's Friday. Jaz is up, I'm sure. Let me call her." She grabbed her Gucci bag and pulled out her phone."When you get her, let me holla at Rock," Zac told her. Tima's mouth dropped open. "How do you know what Jaz I'm calling? And you know Rocko like that to want to talk to him?" She knew the hustlers all traveled in the same circles basically. But damn! This was a little too close to home."Ma, go 'head with that. You know who I am." Just then Rocko came on the line. "Rock? This is Fatima."

"You sayin' my name as if some other nigga could be answering this phone. And I know your voice. Do you know what time it is?" Rocko scolded."Why you gotta get slick out the mouth? I'm just surprised you're home. I thought Jaz would be the one answering the phone.""Girl, it is four in the morning and she is asleep, where you should be, where are you?"
"You're being a little too nosy Rock," she teased.
"Girl you better stop playing and tell me why you're ass in the street at four in the morning!"
"Okay daddy, calm down. I'm with Zac." (Rock treats all the girls like his sisters, he don't play about them) She held her breath anticipating his response. She figured that she might as well tell him herself before someone else told him. He was quiet. Since he wasn't responding she needed to feel him out. "Zac has two extra tickets to the R&B Concert tomorrow night. You want them?" "Put that nigga on the phone," he commanded."

"Yeah he wants to speak to you." She tried to play it off then handed Zac the phone."Big Rock, what up nigga?""Shit, I can't call it." Rock humbly stated."Shit nigga! I can't tell. You got the best hand. I'm trying to get where you at. As a matter of fact, I'm working overtime trying to be like you. Get the fuck out before it's too late.""Yeah man, that's what's up. And that shit is real serious. So where you at?""Almost there. I can taste it.""That's a good thing.""Word on the streets is, you even turned in your playa's card!""Let a nigga find out you hatin'!"Rocko joked."Nah. Never that. Because that shit do get old after a while."
"True that".

"Yo, so what's up? I hear that you and Amp are the people to see. You sure you ready to give all that up?" Rocko quizzed. "On my life."
"What's up with Ian?"
"That nigga said it look like he's gonna win his appeal. But until then it's business as usual."
"I see. So what's up with my lil sister?""It's all love Rock. I got her."
"A'ight nigga. That's family right there. How you treat her is how you treat me. Treat her right or don't even fuck with her."
"I hear you nigga. I got her."
"A'ight then."Zac handed Tima the phone. He listened as she let out a few laughs before hanging up."You want them to ride with us?" he asked.
"Do you?"
"Not really," Zac said.
"They'll probably go by limo anyway."
"How do you want to go? Limo? Helicopter? What?
"Fatima started laughing. "Thanks Zac but I'd rather push the Benz, I'm ready to drive it. It's making my Range feel like a mini van."
"You can drive it," he said, staring at her."Why are you staring?"
"Tell me why you've been shutting me out for the last couple of months. "I've been feeling you and I know you've been feeling me. So what's up?"
"I knew this conversation was coming.""I'm sure you did. So what's up?"
"It's only been a few months since I've stopped fuckin' your partna, remember? I'm having a big problem walking away from five years and then going straight to fucking his partna the next day. That shit don't seem right to me. I mean, damn, let the fucking sheets cool off. Plus, I can't do any more jail visits, and I definitely don't want to go to any funerals. Getting involved with a hustler, I'm staring all of that in the face. So that's what really has me putting on my brakes with you. It's not personal."
"Sounds personal to me. But look Tima, it's been, what, four months since you've been with Ian. Shit, the sheets got ice on them. Second of all, I ain't gonna be out here much longer. I'm wrappin' this shit up. And me and Ian, it's just business. So now what?"She sat in silence for a while before asking, "What do you mean 'now what'? What do you want from me?"
"I want you all of you. I don't want to just kick it. I don't want just a piece of you. I don't just want to fuck. I want all of you."Fatima sighed while pulling at her hair. Emotions a meltingpot. Fear. Skepticism. Lust. Desire. Finally she said "been there,done that, and never again. I already gave up all of me." "With the wrong nigga Fatima."
"How do I know you're the right one?""Give me a chance Tima, and you'll find out."
"A chance? I don't want to take a chance on you, Zac. What? You want me to roll the dice and maybe I'll be happy or maybe I'll get hurt? I don't think so."
"Oh, okay. Now we gettin' somewhere. So let me make sure I'm hearin' you right. It ain't Ian. You can tolerate me hustling. But you're worryin' about me hurtin' you?"She turned her head and looked out the window in silence for the rest of the ride home. "

"After an hour they pulled up in front of Fatima's condo. Zac got out and went around to the passenger's side to help her out the car then hugged her. "Fatima believe me. I would never hurt you or leave you. Don't be scared of me. I just want to love you and make you happy. Give me a chance. You know this feels right. Why do I have to beg?" he whispered in her ear."You don't have to beg Zac. For real. I'm scared. Real scared. I've vowed to myself to never put my heart in the position for another nigga to stomp on it.""Give me a chance and trust me a'ight? Tima I swear to you, I got you." He told her that before turning her loose and taking the bags in."
Zack pulled out his Credit card and handed it to Fatima. "There's no limit on it and you can use it to get your hair and stuff done what ever you need to be ready for tonight and I'll be here at 6:30 to pick you up.
"You know i have my own money right?"
"Congratulations but i didn't ask you that."
"OK smart ass" taking the card from him. "And please be on time."

"Oh and you don't have to worry about me being on time," he said, leaning up against the door. "I can't wait to see you in that dress. I hope you don't plan on wearing any make-up. You don't need it. You're fine as hell without it."
"Are you leaving now?"
"Why are you rushing me out? I'm not gonna do anything to you."
"Right. That's what you said this morning when you had me sitting on your lap.""You were in my house, in my shower, and I didn't bother you."
"Yeah, I'll give you that."
"Can I have one kiss and one hug?""Goodbye Zachary . It is 4:30 in the morning."
"Come here, girl," he said' grabbing her and putting her back up against the door. He slid her arms around his neck and grabbed her skirt. Then he eased it up over her waist and held her close."Zachary you said one kiss and one hug.""I'm just making it one good kiss and one good hug."She could feel him harden, so she kissed him on the lips. "There, you got your kiss and your hug."
"That don't count. You kissed me. I didn't kiss you."

"He was caressing her ass cheeks, pulling her even closer on his hard dick. "You drivin' me crazy Tima. You know that, right?"
"I wish I could say the same about you. You scaring the shit outta me. Look at me. I'm standing here with my skirt above my waist, hugged up with my ex's boy, who I've been kickin' it with all night long. What's wrong with this picture?""Business partna. And there is nothing wrong with this picture. Do you still have feelings for him?"
"No."
"Well then, let that shit go," he said, kissing her neck. "Time to move on ... with me."
"How do you know it's time to move on?""Because just like you said I got you standing here with your skirt above your waist, your nipples are hard, and your pussy is wet." He lifted one of her legs and put it around his waist. "Damn, you feel good," he moaned, moving her up and down on his dick. "I can't wait to make you cum again."
"That won't be any time soon," she told him."

"How much money you want to put on that?"
"You talk a lot of shit."
"I can back it up. How much money you want to put on it?"
"What's the time frame?" she asked."The next twenty-four hours."
"Shit. You ain't hittin' this in the next twenty-four hours. How much we talking?"
"Oh, now you talkin' shit! I said the bet is I'll make you cum within the next twenty-four hours."
"A'ight. We on! How much?"
"If I win, you give me a chance with you. Take a chance with me," he said. "If you win, I'll buy you a car."
"It's on! Now let me go." She slid her leg down from around his waist, but he pulled it back up."

"Don't get scared. I ain't got my hands on your pussy. I still want my kiss." He kissed her for about five minutes. "When you came, your legs was shakin' like crazy. I can't wait to feel that shit again. That shit sent electric currents all through my body."
"Well, partna, you might as well order my Benz because you won't be feeling that electricity no time soon." He let her leg down, pulling her skirt back over her butt."I'll catch you later. Lock the door." He turned around, "Benz, huh?"
"You heard me. Benz. B-E-N-Z."
"A'ight, we'll see!" Then he pulled the door shut behind him."
Fatima took a shower, did her night routine and went to sleep.