"The red raven. Four years ago, July 2nd. Roughly 7:15pm." Blaine explains.

"What's happening?" I hear someone in the doorway say. I turn to look. "Why is Izzie and season 1 Alex Karev in our living room?"

"Hi Wes." I greet.

"Cassie." He says before stepping forward and hugging me. "Blaine." He says looking at him with distaste. "What are you both doing here....together?"

"Well, I recently found out my brother is alive-"

"Wait. What the fuck?"

"We're trying to find some security footage of that night because the fire he supposedly died in was at Blaine's bar." I explain.

"So shouldn't he have the footage?" Wes asks.

"None of it survived the fire." Blaine says.

"So why do you want the footage, what do you expect to find?" Wes asks me.

"I don't exactly know but the fire wasn't an accident." I state. "And someone's setting Sidney up for it."

"So your brother's alive, huh? You don't see that everyday." Wes comments.

Blaine sits on the arm chair nearby Quinn. "How long is this going to take?" He asks. Quinn and Wes' house is in no means small but Blaine somehow makes it look smaller. He looks odd sat in a cosy arm chair with a suit and an expensive watch on. He rests his arm on the arm of the chair and holds his head on his hand.

"Not too long." Quinn replies. "Five minutes tops."

"I don't like this guy." Wes whispers with his arms crossed.

"Me neither." I reply.

"I can hear you morons." Blaine says.

"That's never stopped me before." I state.

"Do you have a death wish?" Blaine asks and I roll my eyes.

"Do you need me to hide you?" Wes whispers but as Blaine said, he can hear him.

"I can handle him." I state.

Blaine rolls his eyes. "Any updates Quinn."

"It's been like a minute." I say.

"Almost there." She replies. "Ok got it."

Blaine and I move next to Quinn to watch and Wes follows. I stand behind the sofa that she's sat on and stare intently at the screen.

"This is a security camera from across the street." Quinn explains before pressing play.

A figure appears on the screen and approaches Blaine's bar. They're wearing a black hoodie that is covering their head. Their head is down, their face fully concealed from this angle.

They walk into the bar and not too much time passes before it erupts in flames. I stare at the screen as the fire rages. I try not to imagine what my brother or Vincent went through in there or any of the other people that lost their lives that night. I will find out who did this because this video solidified the fact that it wasn't Sidney.

Even after the fire brigade and paramedics arrive nobody leaves except Vincent and then Sidney through one of the side windows.

From Blaines perspective, this looks extremely bad for Sidney but I can tell that it isn't him.

The person who started the fire didn't leave the building through the front door.

"Can we switch to the back?" I ask.

"Yeah." Quinn says before switching security cameras. She puts it to the part just as the fire starts.

Nobody leaves through the back door either.