"You see what Florent's doing to our living conditions?!" Stolas pointed out dramatically, folding his arms across his chest.

"Here if, Flo, that's not cool. Not cool at all.
Muse jumped in, supporting Tech and Stolas.

"Your plant also happened to eat my notebook. Is there any way to get it back?" Tech asked rather calmly, rubbing his sore wrists.

"Uhh....Get it back?....Uh....No...." Florent nervously laughed.

"What about a spell?!" Tech demanded.

"Whatever the ivy eats is pretty much gone...."
Florent winced with a guilty expression.

"GREAT!!" Tech growled.

"I really didn't think it would grow so fast! I am sorry!" Florent apologized, bending onto his knees. I felt sorry for Florent, everyone was raging at him even though he hasn't really done anything wrong.

"What am I supposed to do?!" Tech snarled, "Tell the teacher that a plant ate my homework? Oh yeah.... She'll believe that!" Tech sighed in frustration, walking towards his bed and sitting on it. He began to comb his hair with a scowl.

"This plant nonsense has gone too far. This is a dormitory, not a rainforest!" Stolas stated angrily, looking down on Florent with his hands firmly placed on his hips.

"I understand...." Florent murmured, hanging his hand in sadness, "I'll move out to Black Mud Swamp and I won't come back until I am done with my potion." Florent started heading for the door.

"You'll move out?" Blu asked, shocked.

"Yeah....I'm so sorry for all the trouble I have caused you." Florent apologized.

"You can't move out to Black Mud Swamp! There are keekbugs and not to mention subterranean sludge slugs!" I exclaimed in worry, "He should stay!" I stated, turning to the boys.

"Cosima's right. He should stay, right guys? Tell him to stay." Blu jumped in, turning towards Stolas, Muse and Texh. However, they just pretended as if I didn't say anything. I heard the door shutting and I felt anger wash over me, "This is unbelievable, you guys. You call yourselves his friends and you let him go like that?!" I yelled.

"His plants used all my hair gel." Stolas shrugged.

"And they ate all my homework." Tech added.

"Florent's our friend, you guys. So what if he made a couple of mistakes? All of you have done the same and who usually helps you fix them? Florent! Because he's always giving his unconditional friendship and kindness to help us when we really need it! Just because he made those mistakes doesn't mean he has to go live in a swamp! I promised to help him, and where I come from, we never break a promise! Fix yourselves and become better friends!" I raged before walking out the door, giving it a loud slam for an extra effect. Soon after, Blu followed me out with all the others trudging after us. We made our way towards Black Mud Swamp.

🖋️Over in Black Mud Swamp.... Narrator's POV🖋️

"Thank you so much for coming. Only true friends would follow me into the swamp." Florent smiled happily as he searched for something in his backpack.

"Hey, wouldn't miss it for anything...." Stolas sarcastically remarked as he leaned against a tree and examined his green shoes, which were soaked in mud.

"Yo Flo, we're your peeps, for better or for worse."
Muse smiled, shrugging.

"Worse includes the occasional fashion fiasco, right Stol?" Blu asked with an amused tone as Cosima smirked with a laugh.

"You know what they say, all for one and one for all." Stolas frowned as he held his gaze at his shoes.

"Oh, wonderful." Florent chimed, pulling out a book and opened at a bookmarked page, "I would need your help to get this ingredient. It won't be easy.
This is it; the Cheerful Gladiolus." We all gathered around Florent and saw an image of a beautiful purple flower in the book.