Authors Note

If you're deciding to read Blood Money thank you. However there are a few things that need to be said before.

First of all thank you so much for choosing Blood Money, I put a lot of effort into my work and even if you just read along without commenting or voting that's more than enough. If you've came from Riches, thank you for enjoying my work so much that you've actually came back for more. It's overwhelming the amount of support some of my work gets and each and every person is so incredibly appreciated. So if you've came as far as to read this thank you.

Second, I should note that this book does include a lot of sensitive topics, if you think any of the following would trigger you in any way I'd recommend not reading this one:

- Eating Disorders (Both Bulimia and Anorexia symptoms appear throughout the story but aren't formally recognised until later)

- Violence (There might be a lot of graphic mentions of injury and blood)

- Underage Alcoholism and Drugs (Smoking, drinking, etc)

- Misogyny (Slut shaming, sexualising women, etc)

- Sexual assault + Rape (Catcalling, unwanted moments, etc)

- Student / Teacher relationship (Turns creepy)

- Racism (With Xander's plot, racism is often explored and discussed)

- Strong Language (hurtful language)

- Explicit Making Out / Sex (And sex jokes)

- An excessive amount of Taylor Swift references (Sorry non swifties, i can't help it)

Something else important that I must add is to just keep things friendly in the comments. I've been lucky enough to have never received any unkind comments towards me or any of the characters in any of my fanfics so far. Let's keep it that way, I know most of the characters are fictional so they won't take offence but like come on. That goes for others as well, you can disagree with someone without saying anything to hurtful. Also, characters are obviously going to make mistakes and do stupid things. Spencer isn't supposed to be perfect.

If you enjoy this fic, I have many more on my account, some pretty similar to this. If any of the following peak your interest they are on my profile just waiting to be read:

- Riches / Jameson and Grayson Hawthorne : The Inheritance Games (Love Triangle)

- Cowboy Like Me / Nash Hawthorne : The Inheritance Games (Amnesia Trope)

- 1989 / Jameson Hawthorne : The Inheritance Games (Second Chance Romance)

- The Inheritance Games Oneshots / All 4 Hawthorne brothers (Oneshots)

- Daylight / Fred Weasley : Harry Potter 1-8 (Enemies to Lovers)

- Sparks Fly / James Potter (Bully to friends to lovers)

- Partners in Crime / Ravi Singh : A Good Girls Guide to Murder (One sided Enemies to Lovers)

Another thing I need to say before I start is that this book is obviously a fanfiction of The Inheritance Games, which I definitely did not create. Full credit for most of this book obviously goes to Jennifer Lynn Barnes however I did add Spencer Alice Hawthorne and some additional plot lines and dialogue for her. I'm not claiming to have originally written The Inheritance Games in any way. 

And finally I just wanted to write a small thank you to @AlexandraLing2000 for her amazing work on creating the cover. Her work is incredible and I could not have asked for a better cover. Make sure to check out her work.

Now that all of that is out of the way, enjoy the story and thank you for reading this far.