"Aight thanks. Uh...don't t-,"

"I'm not pussy. Walk away from my car," I spoke as he chuckled backing up making me turn my car around and go back to my crib. I'm so damn agitated.

I should have just walked away after breathing his ass, but I'm so fucking on edge this month I just wanted to cuss that nigga out. Fuck him.

I parked the car yo sighing as Itrez looked over at me.

"Nigga, you good? I ant never seen you do that shit before. Yo ass turning into a real gay nigga. 'Reading' niggas and shit. Spilling they tea and what not," he laughed making me smack my lips.

"Stop hanging around TaTa bitch. Look at what you just said to me. Matter of fact go home to yo fiancé nigga and go make her dinner or something. I don't wanna see yo ugly ass at my house right now. My nigga finna come over," I told him as he rolled his eyes.

"Damn my nigga. You ain't have to say I was ugly. I'm insecure m," he joked making me roll my eyes.

"Insecure these nuts in yo mouth. Leave," I spoke getting out and going I ti my house before locking the door.

This bitch ass nigga taking forever. He was hanging out with his brother today and was supposed to be here like two hours ago yet he still not. We was supposed to me eating and watching movies and shit. Just chilling today and this bitch wanna be all late and shit. He finna be single.

I sat down on my couch and picked up my phone not seeing any messages or calls from him making me roll my eyes. I went to door dash and ordered my own food from culvers before turning on the tv and laying back.

He got me fucked up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard loud knocking on my door making me grab my gun and walk tot he front quietly. I looked through the people and saw Mr. No show standing there leaning onto the door with a smile.

It's been hours.

6 to be exact.

"Why you here?" I asked him as he smiled at me hiccuping making me look at him. "You drunk?"

"I-I was sufkdn...supposed to b-be here earlier, but he made me drink and wouldn't drop me off. He t-took my phone so I couldn't call you," he laughed looking at me. "Hey my baby. You so fine,"

"Comere," I told him locking you my door and helping to the back to my room. I made him sit down on the ground and stripped him out his clothes before throwing them into my hamper. I helped him into the shower. I turned on the cold water watching as he jumped away from it. "Get in the water,"

"It's cold," he laughed stumbling back into the wall making me kiss his cheek and chuckle.

"I know baby, but you gotta so we up," I told him as he nodded his head. He pulled me in quickly making me yell and move away from the water. "Why the fuck would you pull me in here?!"

"I wanted be closer," he smiled making me shake my head.

"Nigga you could have waited until after I got you back in the room. Now my clothes all fucking wet and shit my nigga. Are you crazy?" I asked him as he looked at me before laughing.

"I love you my baby," he laughed making me roll my eyes at him and get out of the shower. I took my clothes off and turned the hot water on stepping back into the shower with two towels. "You gonna clean me? Imma have squeaky cheeks,"

"Shut up Cordell," I told him as he pretend to zip his mouth and throw away the key. I grabbed the bottle of Dove body wash and started to wash his body for him. he leaned down and kissed me making me move away from once he started to do too much. "Can you let me clean you?"