Red Riot is online

Red Riot
: There's fire.

Dynamight is offline
Red Riot is offline

Raccoon eyes
: Should we be worried?

Flat Face 
: Probably.

Frog girl
: from the looks of Bakugo's reaction, we might just be dealing with an other kitchen walking disaster.

Headphones
: This is hilarious!

♪ꨄ♫ꨄ♪

Izuku pouted with Kaminari after being kicked out of the kitchen and put in punishment on the couch.
"What the hell!? Deku what did you think would happen if you tried cooking something for someone else!? You can't even cook for yourself!" Katsuki scolds as he placed breakfast in front of the greenette.
"That's why I precised that I would try." Izuku pouts as he shoved a spoon full in his mouth trying to hide his contente. "Thank you, it's really good." He mumbles chewing his food aggressively to express his discontent.

The trio laughed as they looked at the grown child pouting.
"What about we help you cook something?" Katsuki asks softly surprising everyone, even himself.
"That would be appreciated.." He mumbles blushing in embarrassment.

"Let's go then!" Kaminari cheers getting up just to be pushed back down.
"We're staying here, you are not getting close to the kitchen again." Kirishima orders hoping to let the two alone so the ash blonde could make a move. (Well.. At least try.)
"But he's just as bad as me!" Kaminari whines as he sinked in the couch.
"Don't care, I ain't showing you on top of that how to fucking cook." Katsuki replies as he pulled Izuku in the kitchen.
Once out of sight Kirishima turns to Kaminari.
"You're supposed to be a wingman too! Find ways to make them have alone time." Kirishima whisper shouts as he held his shoulders tightly.
"Ohhhh! So it's not because I'm a cooking disaster!" Kaminari hums in delight making the red head face palm.
"No, you are one, you're The worst walking cooking disasters I've ever met." Eijiro confirms trying to show compassion for the idiot in front of him.

Izuku looked at Katsuki in confusion as they stand still.
"What are we doing?" Izuku asks unsure.
"Okay, what can you actually cook without burning the place down?" Katsuki asks in a long sigh.
"I can make pasta most of the time." Izuku answers proudly.
"What do you mean 'most of the time'?!" He asks in frustration.
"Most of the time as in I can do it if I don't forget that I'm cooking." Izuku answers truthfully making Katsuki pinch the bridge of his nose in discouragement. "Oh and I can cut most vegetables! I can't cut pepper tho." He adds proudly, mumbling the the last part.
Katsuki sighs looking inside the fridge.
"I guess it's better then nothing.." He sighs.
"And I can make Cake!" He adds like a lightbulb just popped in his head. "According to my mom my cake is the best!" He grins proudly making Katsuki snicker.
"Fine Deku, want to try making a cake instead?" Katsuki asks, secretly hoping to make the greenette happy.
"Yes please!" He cheers going to get out the necessary ingredients. "Which should I do? Vanilla, chocolate or cheesecake?" Izuku asks holding his chin as he thought.

"Cheesecake." Katsuki answers almost instantly.
"Good choice!" He smiles putting everything on the counter. "Oh! Do you want me to make you one?" Izuku offers with excitement.
Katsuki nodded ruffling his hair. "Tho I'm making sure you aren't trying to poison me."
Izuku gasps, pretending to be offended. "I would never." He exclaims before laughing.

Being an open kitchen, Kirishima and Kaminari were watching everything very closely with a few shots they took and one clip. Thankfully, Bakugo never noticed and if he did, he was hiding it very well.