Narcissa leaned over the table and flicked her ear, "Yes, she is, what's wrong?"

The first year smiled, "You're dismissed from transfiguration this morning, apparently the DADA teacher wants you to go to her classroom."

Adira was estatic with the fact she'd be able to miss transfiguration but also a little gutted she'd have to spend time with the DADA teacher.

"Okay." She said and the first year walked away.

Once they was gone, Peggy asked, "What's that about?"

Adira simply shrugged.

"Probably a dueling thing, You're one of the best in the school at it." Narcissa spoke.

"I realllllly hope you're right." Adira smirked as she saw the first year approach her brother.

***

Adira entered the DADA classroom and noticed it was filled with young slytherins and gryffindors. The young children looked her in both confusion and fear, knowing about her reputation.

"Miss Potter... Glad you joined us." The professor said, but it was clear she had been slightly hoping she wouldn't.

"Happy to be here." She replied sarcastically causing a few of the children to laugh.

"We're just waiting for our three other gues... And here they are."

Adira turned to see who was here and wasn't surprised to see her brother and Sirius, However she was surprised to see Regulus Black.

Regulus seemed surprised to see all three of them, having a strained relationship with his older brother made Sirius avoid the younger boy like the plague, and by the look on his face Adira could tell her was debating whether or not to run away.

A first year raised their hand, "Miss? Isn't this going to be unfair? The Gryffindors are a year older than the Slytherins."

"Well... I didn't necessarily choose the students based on their age..."

"She chose them based on skill." Adira added on, "That's why i'm so surprised they're here." She said looking over at Sirius and James.

"You're just scared." James said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh i'm terrified." Adira said, "Are you scared Reg?"

Sirius looked extremely confused at the way Adira said his brothers first name, and a nickname at that... It's not exactly a secret that the two hate eachother, even if Sirius knew all about Regulus' crush on her since second year, it was still weird.

"Absolutely." The boy said, moving to stand next to Adira, "don't worry darling i'll protect you."

James looked extremely confused at the way Regulus called his sister that strange nickname... It's not exactly a secret that the two hate eachother, it was weird.

"Oh please we both know out of the both of us i'm not the one who's going to need defending." The girl laughed as he scoffed.

"Okay!" The teacher shouted causing Sirius to jump, "Today i thought it would be great to show you all whay a duel looks like."