27. Departure

Alibaba will soon depart to go to Balbadd. Aladdin told Y/n that Alibaba's home country was the one that Kou took over.

Soon everyone will have to depart at their own destinations. Y/n, as well, will be going home with her father on the same date seeing as their departure. The girl missed her sister very much. Pretty sure Athanasia missed her too so she's more eager to go home after her years-long outside their heralded empire.

Days went by very quickly on the island and the final night was filled with another set of laughter and music. The party lasted till dawn as the farewell for the great one, aka Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia and his second daughter Y/n de Alger Obelia finished.

Y/n went back to her noble attire that day, showing the real aura of the prestigious princess that she had grown accustomed to unlike when she wore the traditional Sindrian dresses that made her looked like a dignified damsel, or the magician uniform that hid a part of her true elegance.

Her entire body radiates royalty without even saying a word, even catching the eye of many and making them stunned by seeing such blessing. Then to her father who reach out his hand to escort his precious daughter out of the Sindria's palace. 

Indeed, a father having a daughter this beautiful, noble, outstanding and talented would be very protective of his daughter. Any father would be.

 Any father would be

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2F1nx06ij49hr81.png%3Fwidth%3D640%26crop%3Dsmart%26auto%3Dwebp%26s%3D8ad0192636d3945bb4fd4be35e1d0ed1d122c3d0

(just a reference for my art practice too since it looked pretty. You do your own imagination if you ever had something else in mind. lol.)

"The princess looks very exquisite." Sinbad gestured respectfully as he lead the Emperor and princess towards the dock.

Y/n followed suit with the formality and made a courtesy to the king. "Thank you for the compliment, king Sinbad. Thank you for welcoming me and my father. My time in the south had been very interesting." she replied.

"It's an honor to serve your highness and the emperor. We're more than happy that you enjoyed your stay." 

"It seems so. My daughter enjoyed her little journey." Claude raised his hand as soon as they reached the dock. People from the prestigious golden ship came out carrying five large treasure boxes. Soon as they were settled down, the lids opened, showing Obelian silks and jewelries. "This is my parting gift to the king who is known all over the seven seas. You have shown me interesting things that I've come to forget after my coronation."

Everyone were still surprised by the luxurious items on the floor. Indeed, Obelia never failed to destroy expectations. This gift is even enough to buy an island, showing both gratitude and threat. Gratitude for their accommodation, and threat that if they were to ever try to go against Obelia, they can be easily obliterated with just money and power that the country possesses.