chapter 3 Dragon Pox

The Nurse asked Mrs Cackle to say emergency meeting in the main hall so all the girls arrived there Mrs Cackle explains that this nurse needs to give you girls a vaccine so one by one all girls walked foreword and got the shot Mildred was last and nurse "Don't worry it won't hurt one bit" so the nurse did the spell and saw that Mildred was immune to dragon pox "Mrs Cackle how is this possible this girl is immune" Mrs Cackle rush to see who it was and of course she should have guessed it was Mildred "How is she immune it's impossible the only way is if her mother had her shot at school and was pregnant with her it's impossible the records would show" then the nurse looked at Mildred "Of course you're the girl I dropped off at the Hubble's when you were a baby"

Mildred look at her with amusement " Does that mean you known my mum who is she? Did you also cast the spell to make me look like the Hubble's?" The nurse replied "For the first question I am sorry I can't tell you as I have sworn to secrecy. For the second, yes I did do the adoption spell." Disheartened, Mildred was with the first answer but was glad to hear it could be reversed. She went away from her seat and went back to her friend. Maud asked " Is that your project to find out your mother? That is so cool." The nurse and Mrs Cackle walked and talked. Amelia asked " Could you tell me? I can't remember seeing a girl pregnant at my school before." The nurse responded with a "Sorry I can't," and off she went out of the door. Before the door shut behind her, right at that moment Mrs Hardbroom walked in. "Amelia, who was that? I have only been away for 3 weeks. What has happened now?" Mrs Cackle explained that a mist was approaching the school and dragon pox may return. "That was the nurse you saw leaving just now." She added. Mrs Hardbroom was amazed that a girl could find out about Dragon Pox, and this girl was Mildred of all people. She was the only girl immune. She thought what else can she do that no one can do.