Brat's Daddy

Taehyung ;

"Are you sure you don't wanna collaborate with me? " I asked to Mr. Kang my new soon to be business partner.
Kang : no, Kim I don't think it's a good idea. Moreover if I started to care for your need then it will give me loss.
"Oh comeone Kang it is not loss. I told you that I will take 60% of your share while you will get 40% . Where is the loss . " I smirked.
Kang : I am sorry but I cannot.

"Okay then get out. From you are nothing but my rival. I gave you golden chance to collaborate with me but you denied me. Now you will see the consequences. " The rage inside started to fill up.

Kang didn't say anything and left. I drank a glass of water and pyleld out my phone. I saw the picture of my baby. Kim Jungkook. My wife. But morover he is my sl*t and my b*tch.
He is a complete brat, horny sl*t. We got married 2years ago. I got him for his father's debt. And married him. His father wasn't his real father.
At first he didn't liked me. After 1 year we both fell for each other.

I opened our chat. He already posted me some pictures.

Shit

Shit. That is the reason I cannot work peacefully. His body getting se*y day by day.

I saw a video sent now. I clicked it and my sweat fell from my lock of my hair.

His naked video. I put my airplug and hear.
He naked on bed with spread legs. Maybe now came out from bathroom.
Jk : Daddy your dessert is ready. Please come and devour this dessert. Daddy see my cunnie leaking see. How red it is. Please come I am waiting.

Author pov ;

Taehyung got up from chair. He took his key and get out of his cabin. He hoped on his car and drive straight to his house.

As he entered the maid took off his blazer and gave him a glass of whiskey.

All maid don not dare to comments on anything. They have to hear Jungkook's moans and Taehyung's groans.

Taehyung entered into his room and locked. The first thing his eyes fell on Jungkook on bed with spread legs showing his private part.

Tae :tsk tsk such a sl*t. Waiting for Daddy with spread legs. Jistba bad boy. Should I punish your little pussy for being disobedient and brat.
Jk : Daddy you didn't fuck me in morning I felt needy what I can do. Daddy please punish this sl*tty pussy and this brat. Punish me Daddy.
Tae : I will brat. Daddy will punish you my brat.

Taehyung took off his own clothes. Jungkook checked Taehyung up to down. Taehyung took deep steps toward the bed. Jungkook crawled toward Taehyung.
Jungkook took Tae's shaft in his hand. But Tae slapped on his hand and pushed it away.
Tae : I will fuck your throat. You are not allowed brat.
Jungkook whined . Taehyung pushed Jungkook on bed and entered his shaft into his mouth. He is massive. Jungkook never had taken him fully. But now Taehyung' half of the length is inside his mouth causing him to tear up.

Taehyung started to thrust inside him mercilessly. He entered the whole length inside his throat causing kook to gag. The groans are coming from Taehyung' mouth. After a while Taehyung released his all load inside kook's mouth. Jungkook gulped it like good boy.

Jungkook get chance to breath when Taehyung cuffed his hand with the head board of the bed and blindfolded him.

Jungkook didn't whined because he like it when His Daddy does erotic things.

Taehyung smirked . He attacked Kook' breasts and nipples. His tongue circled around the red, diamond like hard nipple. Taehyung sucked them like a newborn baby. He sucked the second one too like the first one. He chwed the nipples and gave some hickeis on the breasts.

He then trailed his wet kisses to stomacha nd then to belly button. He gave kiss on Jungkook's thighs . His. Eyes fell on Kook's pink, glistening, Wet and Shaved pussy. All red and leaking continuously.

He leaned toward it. Until his tongue touched the soft flesh of kook? S cunnie. Jungkook let out a moan while Taehyung's tongue entered his hole. He just squirmed. Taehyung sucked the flesh in between his teeth. He slowly chew tue folds and gave hard sucks. The wet slicks came out and Taehyung drank all of this until the slicks got dry.

Taehyung positioned him in between Jungkook's leg. He entered in him in one go. Jungkook screamed out.
Jk : Ahhhh ahhh ah....
Tae didn't gve him time and started to to thrust inside him like a beast.
Tae : Sl*t tell me are you liking it
Tell me do you like it when Daddy fuck you like a sl*t? Tell me brat.
Jk : Yes yes yes Daddy. Yes f*ck.....

And the rest is known very well.

Taehyung fucked Kook for 2 days continuously and Kook needed a wheelchair.....
Pray for the koossy.....

The end

............

Blessings youuu

Blessings youuu.....