My Savior (1)

Busan, Jeon House.
A beautiful bunny boy si sleeping . He is beautiful, not beautiful but ethereal. No one can stand beside his beauty.
The boy have everything except a beautiful family and and peace. He is Jeon Jungkook.

His sleep got spoiled by a pitched voice of a lady who come inside and gave a hard slap on his face. Kook got up hurriedly from his sleep. She is her step mother.
Mrs. j: You pathetic b!tch. Do you even know what time it is?
Jk: I am sorry eomma.
Mrs. J: go and clean all plates from sink and wash your sisteres clothes. Today a rich family is coming to see your sister.
Jk: yes.
Mrs. J left the room. Kook's mother died when he was 10 years old . His father loved him always so he married again. His step mother was fine until his father 3 years ago. She showed him her real face. Kookie had two sister one is Natasha and another is Lisa. Natasha is deto copy of her mother but Lisa always adores his brother. She against her mother and sister but as she is younger no one listen to her concent.
Kook work is the owner of café which his father gave to him before he died. But his step mother and Natasha wrote all property on their name. Mrs. j runs a business . She always want to marry of her daughter to rich man which he found now.

Kookie did everything. Now he is getting ready for café. Lisa came toward him spoke out.
Lisa: aren't you going to stay Kook.
Jk: No Lisa I have no interest about it.
Lisa: okay. Bye take care.
Jk: bye.
Kook left. Mrs. J screamed.
Mrs. J: Kim family is coming around 9 pm.
Lisa: hope they don't like Natasha (she thought).

On the other side a handsome, hot man in his mid 30's sleeping shirtless on his round luxury bed. He have everything money, fame a loving family. Now what he is just want a loving, caring kind hearted wife. He is Kim Taehyung. The owner of the biggest come Kim company. His father Kin Namjoon gave him the seat fter retirement. And his mother Kim seokjin who was a world famous model. The whole family is kind hearted and want a girl or boy who will be kind hearted too.

At 8:30 pm.
The Kim family arrived. The jeon house welocone them. Tae was not interested in Namtasha as he felt her annoying.
Jin: I heard you have a beautiful son where he is.
Mrs. J: uhm he runs a café he is there will come in anytime .
Lisa : oh here he is. Kook come here.

Tae was not even looking at Natasha who is wearing a revealing dress to seduce him. When he heard kook name he looked up and he can feel his heart beat stopped.