WANT YOU BACK (2)

Hi~ missed me .... Actually after the BTS military service news I was sad so I need to take a short break. And also I was in vacation with my family so I didn't posted anything.... Sorry for this delay☺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tae came to his 5 star mansion he brought in Canada. He entered as all his maids came to collect his things.
Tae: call Namjoon in 5 minutes to my office.
M1: okay Mr. Kim
The maid bowed and left to the office room.

In office room....

Imp

Imp. Information......
Namjoon is Taehyung's brother and he live here with his husband Jin and 8 years old daughter Yeri..

Tae is now sitting in chair while playing with his cigar.
Nj: What happened bear? Why you suddenly call me?
Tae: I have found Kook.
Nj: what really?
Tae : he is totally changed hyung, he is changed. How I am going to get back my old kook hyung (edge of crying)

Nj: (sigh) try to win his heart again and tell him the truth Tae it is the only way. Tell him everything......
Tae: Kook is mine only mine I will do everything to make him mine everything.
Namjoon nodded and left the office room.
Tae: I am coming back to your life kook.

Next day Tae reached to kook's working company. He started to talk with Denial.
At that time he heard a knock and saw Jungkook who is looking beautiful .

Jk: Morning Denial

Jk: Morning Denial.
Dl: Morning. Kook I want a favor from you.
Jk: yes!
Dl: Tae want to go for a tour in Canada but I am busy now. I checked your schedule you are free so please can you give him company.
Jk: M-me.. (Sighed) okay. Let me bring my bag . (Deep professional voice) Mr. Kim please wait for me in Parking area. Thank you.
Saying that he left....

In car ;
A pin drop silence is in car. No one is talking. Tae is happy that atleast kook is beside him. He already checked the weather. The weather seems it will rain in any time.
Tae: Mr. Jeon I hve to go to my mansion can you give me comany you can go back home from my mansion.
Jk: uhm- ok-okay.

Tae's Driver parked the car near the mansion.

Jk: (in mind) Is he any Mafia or something? Tae: please come

Tae: please come.
Kook followed Tae like a lost puppy. In the living room Kook first met Tae's hyung Jin and his husband Namjoon whom he already know.
Jin saw Kook and hugged him.
Jin: Kookie how are you bun?
Kook hates Tar but not Jin and Namjoon.
Nj: welcome Kook please adjust like you did before..
Jk: It was past hyung now I might feel uncomfortable.....
Tae felt his heart scattered but didn't said anything.

Suddenly they heard the rain started. And it is really dengerous to go in this night alone . For Jin's sake Kook stayed in Tae's mansion.

In namjin room;
Jin: Tae I don't want you to take more time. Today is the time tell him everything. I send him in room to change his clothes.
I will talk to him and will send you in your room. Okay.....
Tae nodded and left for The dining room.......