LATE NIGHT HE COMES

Jungkook pov ;
Again, this feeling. I am scared. The feeling someone is behind me eating me out.
I am Jeon Jungkook, 23 years old, a Barista. I love making shots, laté and other dishes. I have done my management's in Australia. I love cooking. My parents died in Australia when I was 18 , from then I am growing up with my Aunty who also died last year. Now I am an total orphan.

I came out café after finishing my shift. I walked down to the road. Some boys are looking at me. Well I am black belt in Taekwondo. So if they try to mess with me, they have to say good bye to this beautiful (fake)world.

I walked in a empty road. I felt someone walking just behind me. The heavy footsteps giving me chill. I quickened my steps. I quickly entered into my house and locked the door. The tension of being killed by some psycho eaten me all out.

I put the bag in couch. For being a Barista I earn enough to lead a beautiful life. I put my bag on couch and headed to upstairs. I opened the door of my bedroom. The bed is as perfect as I left in the morning but a thing caught my eyes. One of my panty lays on the bed. I remember I didn't put it on bed . I took it and put it in its place . Strange .

I entered into the bathroom and strippes down my clothes. I started the shower. The water flowed down from my breasts to my vagina to my toes. And I also felt someone's gaze like in that way. It is feeling fearful to me. I took quick shower and came out wearing my nightsuit.

(Jk's nightsuit)

(Jk's nightsuit)

I went down to kitchen. I opened the fridge. I always does a night dish. Enogh jait for me. I cut the vegetables and beautiful some salmon salad with seaweed soup and lemonade.

After dinner I came to my room and layed on my bed. Now it is 10 pm. I have made up my mind. Every night I feels sone one cone in my room and talks some things. I will see his face today in anyway.

I closed my eyes. Can also say pretending. As I thought someone came inside the room. I felt someone sat beside me. I tried to open my eyes. The heart inside me pumping like if will burst in any time. I looked up and I felt my soul left me.

My goodness he is handsome but his eyes are red

My goodness he is handsome but his eyes are red. What he is? He lookes at me and smiled. Damn the smile is cute.
?? : How are you princess?
I lost my words. He leaned toward me. His thumb touched my lips.
?? : you are so brave, wanted to see me eagerly huh! You wanted to see your maté right princess so here I am The king of Vampire world Kim Taehyung. Soon to be your husband.
"W-what? " My words stucked.
Tae : You are my mate princess, my life partner destined my god. You will be my queen and will dominate my kingdom with me.
" I don't want to be your mate, I don't even know you. " I protested.
Tae : (maniac smile) Ow princess I am not telling but informing you that and today I will mark you. You are mine and will forever be mine.
"W-what.? " O was about to say my leaned to my neck and I felt his canines sanked into my muscles.
"Ahhhhhhhh" I screamed as the extreme pain flowed in my body. He sanked his canines more deep inside. A sudden pleasure hit me. I should push him away but why it is feeling beautiful. I am loving it. I want him to sank inside me more deeply. I just wanna feel him inside me. Is it because I am really his mate.
He pulled away with my bloods in his lip edge. I felt dizzy but strong enough to stay awake. He pulled out his shirt and laid beside me.
Tae : I am sorry I marked you but It is not because of show my princess I want you all mine. I love you love so much. When I came to know you are my mate I thought it might be wrong but the god corrected me and proved me wrong. You are my mate , my other half. I want you as mine. If you want or not You have to be mine. If you don't love me it's ok. My only is enough for us.
" You are psycho " I whimpered. He looked at me and smiled.
Tae : Yes yes I am. And this psycho is yours only princess.
"Please leave me , I don't want you as my life partner. You are a vampire and I am human. " I tried to be bold although it is all in vain.
Tae :(chuckle) I marked you, you will also turn into a vampire some days later. My vampire blood already started to flow inside your body. Now you have no reason to deny me.

I am shocked about my life decisions. Why I decided to stay awake and now he marked me and claimed me what is my future with him? I am getting anxious.

Tae : Don't need to be anxious princess. Just be with me that is enough. Today I will make you mine.
" What if I don't like it. "
He smirked looking more handsome. Just my stomach felt like a zoo. Why this type of feeling. I got marked by him.
Everything is hazy. He leaned toward my lips until his lips met with mine. My 1st kiss. He pressed me deeply and started to kiss my with hunger. The hunger for years.
His hands shifted to my upper clothes he ripped it off in blink of eyes. And my breasts came out I don't wear any tight stuffs just for relaxation. He looked at me like I am his prey. He latched his tongue on my already erected nipple. A wave of pleasure flowed inside my body.
He sucked it while looking at me. It is hot.
Tae : Just a milk producer for my future babies. But I have the main priority over these boobies.
This dirty talks are just a turn on to me.
I felt his hand over my clothed pu$$y.
"Ahhh " A breathy moan left my mouth.
Tae : Ooo You are already wet princess. Let Daddy devour you.
He ripped down my pants.

Tae : Just a naughty panty

Tae : Just a naughty panty. I can see everything princess, how wet you are. I will surely rip apart this naughty cunnie.
"Uhmm I.... " My words stucked in my mouth. He smirked before ripping my , off. His fingers touched my pu$$y lips . He parted it .
Tae : I can see the juices. I didn't touch you but you are wet all ready to take my friend.
"I don't... " I tried to say. He made me sit over his lap, the boalted pant of him.
His hands gripped on my ass.
He took my bottom lips in between his teeth . I hold his biceps before deepening the kiss. It is enough for me. I am horny now. I want him. My inside slut is coming out. He can do whatever he want.

As soon as our kiss broke he pushed me on bed. He stood up and pulled down his oun pant with boxer leaving himself all naked. I saw his perfect body. My eyes fell on his length. He is huge and thick. It will definitely kill me.

Tae : Princess come take the lead. I took his length with my shaky hand and licked the tip of his length. He groaned softly.
I took the whole length and started bobbing on it. He hold my fistful hair and thrust inside my mouth causing me to choke on his length. He released his all load into my mouth and I gulped it down. He is tasty.

He swiftly turned me around and pushed my face deep in pillow.
Tae : let me fuck you like my bitch.  I will make you forget everything I promise.
I was about to say something but my words became moan. He entered inside me. Fuck he is huge. It will rip me apart.
He gave me sone minutes to adjust and startes to fuck me. I just moaned under him. My submissive nature opened up in front of him .
Tae : You are mine only mine. I will never let you go.
Fuck! This is my future, with him , with a vampire king Kim Taehyung.

THE END........