Introduction

Makoto POV

My name is Makoto Nakajima, I am an 18-year-old boy, I study at Tokyo Metropolitan University, I was in Telecom major.

My life was never happy and joyful, I have spent half of it suffering and being in complete agony... I live alone with my younger twin brother Masashi, he is the only person I genuinely trust and love in this pathetic life.. Although, there is someone else whom I do love and appreciate very much, she is a beautiful girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, her name is Ayaka Akamatsu.

I must admit that I feel very attracted to her, I'm not sure if I'm in love, I've never felt genuine love for any girl, I only used them for my own benefit, be it my sexual needs... but with Ayaka ...is different, there is something about her that makes me value her and take her into account, and that is her genuinely sweet and cheerful personality, she is a very attractive and beautiful girl, who knows what she wants in this life besides humble. Who wouldn't like someone like that?

I'm not a good person and I'm not a bad person either, but many say and believe that I'm a shitty human being, I've even been called scum by one of my resentful exes, so... maybe I am, I really don't give a shit about what others say.

The one who lives from the "What they will say" will never be someone happy, I see the majority as npcs, irrelevant and insignificant people in my life.

From my tragic past, I feel that it is too soon for you to know... I am not interested in telling it anyway, past is past and it is a very sensitive fiber for me.

- - -

Today, January 10, 2024, I got up late at 10am as always, I'm completely lazy, I don't like to do almost anything, I prefer to be like a parasite in bed, sleeping, hoping to die sleeping one day, the only thing that motivates me in the morning and makes me happy, it's a cup of coffee that my brother Masashi is in charge of making.

Masashi: Good morning nii-san how do you feel today? Did you sleep well?

My twin brother is a very attentive, hardworking and charming person to some extent, obviously he has his bad side like everyone else and he tends to manipulate and do really questionable things such as... He goes out and has sex with my last ex -girlfriend I had not long ago ... honestly sometimes I don't know what the hell happens to his mind to think that is totally okay.

Makoto: Good morning, I have slept well and how I feel ... well, the same as always really.

Then we start talking normally for a while, until the third in discord arrives.

Knock Knock

Masashi: I'm going!

My brother walks towards the door and opens it, then ...

???: Hello...

A beautiful pale girl with straight long dark purple-colored hair and ruby eyes appears in the apartment ... Yes, it was my last ex, Ayane Hoshino, is 2 years older than us and my relationship with her was not so pretty as we can say , it consisted of pure discussions either about what she did not like about me.

Masashi: Hi Ayane-san How are you? Come, pass.

Masashi kindly invites her to pass to the house with a soft smile, the girl obviously looked blushed and very attracted to him ... sincerely a scenario that I hate with all my soul, seeing those two interact and being together makes me feel extremely uncomfortable, not only because of the fact that she is my ex but my brother is dating her.

I leave some condoms to my brother so they can make their nasty shit and I immediately get out of the house ... I really couldn't stand the atmosphere, every time that girl arrives at the house I always look for an excuse or something to get away from them.