40.

Zoya sighed and picked up her handbag and kept her belongings inside it, humna came inside and asked.

"Going somewhere?".

"Yes". She nodded.

"Where?".

"Ruposh wanted to meet me, I'm going where he called me".

"Ohhh, go then. What are you waiting for?". She said and sat on the bed.

"Hmm I'm going, when Ammi comes home tell her that I'm with him, ok bye".

"Bye".

She came out of her house and walked near the Café, he told her about and it was near her house so she can easily go there by walking.

She was about to fall because of the wires that were kept down but quickly held the tree for support.

She felt angry.

She looked around and saw a man infront of her fixing the cables of the society. She called him.

"Oh bhaijaan!?". He looked back.

(Hey brother!)

But he just didn't answered and stared at her.

"You could keep these wires there also! Beside you". She pointed beside him.

"But why would you people care? Huh? You people just want to keep all the places dirty".

"I'm sorry madam. You won't see them again". He said with a smile.

She rolled her eyes, it didn't even looked a genuine one.

"Very nice but please now keep them beside you". He nodded and kept staring at her retreating figure.

She entered the café and recognized his back so she went near him.

"Hi?".

He looked up and immediately stood up.

"Hi! I was waiting for you, have a seat". He said as he pulled the other chair for her.

"Thank you". She said and sat down.

"So what do you wanna have?". He asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing much but you can order for me". She said and he nodded and immediately ordered two cups of coffee.

The waitress soon after some minutes came and placed there orders infront of them.

"Zoya? I'm thinking something". He said as he took a sip of his black coffee.

"What?".

He looked nervous.

"Umm I don't know if you think it's right or not".

This made her confused.

"What? But atleast tell it".

"Yea actually the thing is I'm thinking to shift somewhere else with you".

"What?".

He nodded.

"I don't want Asim to hurt you anymore, he's going to ruin our relationship".

She looked down at her milk tea and sighed sadly.

"We just shifted here and now again the same".

He kept his hand on her and she looked up at him who was already looking at her.

"I know, it is very difficult for you to do all this but Zoya your life is more important".

"I know but--". He interrupted her.