22.

"What rubbish are you talking about!?". Mr.Khalid yelled at his man in disbelief.

"Believe me sir. I was there only and sir said that he is in love with that girl". He said while looking straight at him in the eyes.

He tried to search for any kind of even small hint of lie in his eyes but he couldn't find any. He pinched the bridge of his nose and gestured him to go out of the his room.

"what happened? why are you so stressed?". His wife asked while coming out of the washroom having a quick bath in the evening.

"Your dearly son has sweard to ruin his whole life! this all is happening because of you! I married you so that you could take care of him! Now see what all he is planning to do!". He snapped at her and she was confused about all this.

"What are you trying to say? I'm not understanding".

"Ishq kar baitha hai tumahra ladla!".

(Your son is in love!)

"What? with whom?". she asked utterly shocked of this revelation.

"Zoya! If it would have been someone else I would have understood but her!? That cheap girl who is not even capable of cleaning my shoe. He fell for that girl!?".

"It's OK, don't be angry---". he interrupted her.

"So what do you expect me to do!? huh!? Call him here and say very good my child, well done. lets take the marriage proposal to her home. Do you think I'm gonna say that!?". He yelled at her making her flinch.

"Why are you yelling at me? Let's make him understand , I'm sure he would have got distracted by her beauty nothing else".

"There's nothing like that! Asim has tons of beautiful girls wrapped around his fingers! He can never get distracted by the girl he hates! I'm sure there's something she has done to seek her revenge in it!". His wife stood there confused.

Not knowing what to say.

She stood there biting her lips but suddenly he yelled.

"NOW WHY ARE YOU STANDING HERE!? GO AND CALL YOUR SON BACK BEFORE HE DOES SOMETHING HE SHOULDN'T!". she flinched and ran outside the room.

She took out her phone and dialed his number. But he didn't picked it up. she tried again and he didn't picked up. she tried again but this time the call was declined by him.

He ignored her call.

for the first time he did something like that.

He never ignored her. he hated his father but he never hated her. he loved her just like her mother because she was there at his hard times.

She knew that asim was not mature enough to take these type of decisions. he was brought up in a political and rich family which made him like them.

Get what you want!

that's what he learnt in his 25 years of life.

she knows that it's not a time to speak or think. it's time to take actions, she needs to make him understand that she's not right for him.

but

is this stubborn Asim going to agree?

___________

Kunal was shocked. he couldn't believe what he was hearing, he looked towards asim for a minute who was looking towards the window.

He pinched himself and hissed at the pain he felt at his arm. He was not dreaming, is he? he sighed and said.

"Are you serious?".

"Puri duniya mein ek tujhe wohi mili?".

(In this whole world you only found her?)

He just ignored what he said and focused on his hands by now. when kunal didn't got his answer.

He again asked being pissed.

"Now answer! you're sitting here like she has left you!".

"She has not left me!". he snapped.

"Asim, she is on her way. she's moved on from that incident. You should be happy that she's away from you now."

He shook his head.

"You're forgetting who you are Asim". he made him remember.

"I know who I am. you don't need to tell me". he said looking him straight in the eye and the looked towards his phone.

15 missed calls from his mother but he cared less about that. he looked towards his watch and sighed.

No news.

There was not a single clue about zoya. it's been 2 weeks since he saw her. He was calm from the outside but he was disturbed from inside.

He was craving to see her.

He wanted her to talk to him with the same attitude she used to talk to him. he couldn't drift his mind from her.

He knows that she is hiding from him. So, he doesn't bring any kind of problem in her marriage.

but

oh dear! whom are you kidding?

He is Asim Khalid. Ruining her marriage is just an excuse, his real motive is to bring her in his house to make it a home.

"So what now?".

"What now what?". Asim asked with knitted eyebrows.

"you regret it?".

"Speak it clearly!".

"You regret that you raped zoya". and this turned his lips slightly up.

"Why should I regret that?". he casually asked.

"What? why? don't you love her?". kunal asked.

He took a deep breath and said with a smirk.

"why should I regret the fact that I marked her mine already".