Chapter 2

Jose younger sis of Josh needs help with the blue bedtime rotation and Joan helps her. Jose asked Joan for help with the blue bedtime rotation. Joan was happy to help and taught Jose the necessary steps. They worked together until the rotation was completed. Jose got injured trying to  get some up high when she was helping the blue night routine. Joan was concerned about Jose's safety and offered to help her finish the rotation. They worked together until the rotation was completed and Jose appreciated Joan's help.

After the rotation was finished, Joan asked Jose if she was ok. Jose said she was fine and thanked Joan for her help. They both smiled and happy with the results of their hard work. Jose was grateful for Joan's help and was thankful that she was there when she needed her. Joan's kindness and willingness to help made Jose feel supported and appreciated. They both felt proud of their accomplishment. Jose and Joan stay with a hug, and even worked together with blue . They both felt a strong bond that had been formed between them through their work together. The experience was one they would both cherish and remember.
They're smiled, happy with what they had achieved. They both knew that they would always be there for each other, no matter what.
End of chapter 2