𝐹𝒪𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝒯𝒲𝒪

Start from the beginning

"What's going on ! You tied us you freak"
"Let us go"

"Here how things are going to go Jude and Jay I ask you answer" I say walking to them "you give me the answer I want , you make me happy or else.."

I don't finish my words but with the way their eyes are widening I guess they understood my unsaid words.
"Who the fuck are you ?" Micheal punch Jay who just says that and with the way blood is spilling out of his mouth Micheal really put all his force in that punch.

I chuckle walking toward them with a cutting pliers "look whatever you think we did it wasn't us alright !"
"Please let us go"

"First question : do you know who Omarosa is ?"

Jude frown while Jay eyes widen "what the fuck no !" I sigh nodding "okay then" I say just before cutting one of Jay's fingers "aaaaaagghhghh ! Fuck is wrong with you !"

"Second que-"
"Wait please fuck wait" they're both now crying , one because he's scared shitless and the other well obviously is missing a finger so .. 

"You think I want to do this Jude ?" I shake my head making Lorenzo chuckle , I turn to him and he put his hands in the air "sorry continue please"

I clear my throat "as I was saying this could be easy for the both of you just tell me what I want to know and I'll let you go"

"Okay okay she's a black girl huh yeah I remember her"
"Shut up Jude ! They won't do anything to us , you can't kill us or else you'll end up behind bars, you want to know something about that Omarosa girl huh , she was a fucking bitch in hea-"

He doesn't finish his words that I am tackling him on the ground and throwing punches in his face "don't" punch "you" punch "dare" punch "talk about her ! You hear me"

"Ye-yeah p-pl-please"
"Don't finish him too quickly Alessandro , he clearly is the leader"
Which means he's the one that has the informations.

Micheal picks him up and tie him again "yo- a-are n-n-not lett-le-le go"
"Aww you're a bit smart huh" Micheal slap his cheek repeatedly.

"6 years ago you left England why ?"

"How did you find us ?" Jay ask me hardly , I shrug walking towards him making him flinch "you and your friend where as broke as dirt but something happened six years ago and suddenly you were traveling around the world who gave you the money ?"

"Look we did nothing to her please !"

"You took advantage of her , she clearly was in no state to protest but you touched her !" I cut two other fingers this time on Jude making him scream for his mom "we're sorry !"

I shake my head "no you're not , you're sorry you got caught !" Micheal cut all fingers on Jay's left hand "okay it was a woman !"

My heart stops knowing exactly who he's talking about , I tried to deny it as much as possible because at the end of the day she was still my mother and well there's always been in my heart a love for her .

But now ?

She's as good as dead to me.

"She had a posh accent thought she was better than everyone she didn't even want to touch us but she gave us money we never saw in our life , you wanted us to say no !?"

"Yes !"
I punch him with the cutter , slashing his cheek to his throat.
"It was just easy work okay they said we just had to touch her but nothing more , we didn't rape her !"

"Oh so that make it alright ?" Micheal ask anger lacing his tone "n-nno we know that now okay we're sorry let us go !"

"You really are a fool if you think you'll ever see a sunlight" I say as I bring back a blowtorch , Lorenzo gets up and pick one up too smirking "now this is fun"