𝐹𝒪𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝒯𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

Start from the beginning

"The wedding is in a week and I have to fit in my dress"
"Pick one that can fit you" Omarosa nod just to shush him "I'm serious Omarosa eat"
"Yes yes I got it"

Still worried Alessandro sit on the bed watching her , it's true that she has lost a little weight , but her appetite is also not the same as before , he was sure that her mother said something to her again , he has tried several times to make them cut ties with Rose since he has noticed how toxic they were but the have sunken their claws so deep into the little woman that it would take a long time for her to realize how her parents really are.

"Maybe I should stay" Omarosa comes and sit on his lap "I mean I wouldn't mind if you stayed but I really am fine Sandro"
"Since when you have these dizziness" she shrugs not really knowing , sometimes they come and sometimes she's fine for while so she never really minded.

"You can go Sandro I promise you that there's nothing wrong with me" he watches her for a while but sigh "as soon as I get back we're getting you analyzed hear me" she nod giving him a peck knowing that as soon as he'd be back they will be too busy with the wedding preparations.
"I love you if there's anything wrong call me and I am flying back directly"

She walks him to the door and wave him goodbye .

For her bachelorette she didn't want anything fancy , just to stay at home and have a little girls time although Abby wasn't convinced she didn't argued because in the end it is how Omarosa wanted to spend her bachelorette party.

"Girl ! I have some drinks and games , you sure you don't want a stripteaser ?" Abby said dropping all of what she bought on the table "Yes I am sure Abby" Omarosa said laughing at her friend.

They spend the night playing several games going from truth or dare to never have I ever , in the end Abby drank way much than Rose who was the little innocent in their friendship.

"You knoooww Cat I really really really love yoooouuuu ! Your like the sister I wish I had" Abby managed to say with a lot of slurring "I love you too Abby"

"I can't wait for you to be married and for me to be an auntie please give me twins a girl and a boy" abby claps her hands excitedly "yes yes yes girl boy boy girl yaaaayyy !"

"Okay I think it's time for us to go to bed" Abby pout as Omarosa put her arms around her neck pulling her up "nooooo I want to playy" Omarosa laughs shaking her head.

She put her friends on the bed and lay besides her "good night girl" abby slurs "good night Abby" Omarosa close her eyes soon drifting to sleep.

The sound of her phone wake her up one hour later.

Sandro 💍🥵
I want to see you

She sits up frowning but smile at the cuteness of her man

Omarosa
I want to see you too come back soon

Sandro 💍🥵
I am here get down

What ? She thought , could it be that he didn't go in the end ? She smiles but look at her friends sleeping .

Omarosa
I can't leave Abby alone

Sandro 💍🥵
We're just going for a night ride we'll be back while she's still asleep.

That convinces Omarosa given the way she loves night rides and specially being alone with her Sandro.
She gets up and walk into their bedroom to put on a simple dress then get downstairs.

She frown when she sees that there's no car waiting for her outside she goes to turn around but a hand come on her mouth muffling her screams.

She feels a sting in her neck which makes her get out of her stupor and start fighting to get out of the hold of the man behind him.
"Don't worry Cate you won't remember a single thing tomorrow morning"
That is the last thing she heard as she loses consciousness.