⠀⠀      They say it began in the mountains, away from the capital city of Heian-kyo. An old folklore, forgotten and erased throughout the course of history - the tragic tale of a young prodigy born from the ashes, and the fallen monarch's daughter he swore his life to.
⠀⠀      

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   CHARACTERS !  )

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   (  CHARACTERS !  )

SASAKI CHIYO 咲千世
Daughter of the dethroned

The only one to inherit the Sasaki name. A child of the previous royal line despite the enemy's blood in her veins. A beloved lady of her household that those who serve under the Sasaki estate would do anything in their power to protect her youthful heart. Destined for the extravagant life as an aristocrat's wife, excellence & beauty is expected of her at all times. Even so, naïve and kindhearted individuals such as her do not make great shamans.

• • •

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

RYŌMEN SUKUNA ⠀両面宿儺Undisputed King of Curses

RYŌMEN SUKUNA 両面宿儺
Undisputed King of Curses

The only one to survive his village's massacre. A stange boy who swore loyalty to Sasaki Ryūtaro, and would lay his life on the line in the name of the noble's beliefs. They say a great evil resides within him, and it will burn down the jujutsu world one way or another. A blessed shaman destined for greatness, and the rebellion's greatest weapon - a young god in the making.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
━━━━━━━━━━━━   AUTHOR'S NOTE !  )

Previously titled as Only One, this fanfic does not follow the main series of Jujutsu Kaisen, and only focuses on Sukuna. The curse's characterization for the most part is also softer since he is a human being during Heian-kyo and not an already corrupted curse. Also an advance apology for any inaccuracy when depicting the culture of Japan during the Heian era. The things I try to reference though are surely backed by some research as to not disrespect the culture. With that said, please enjoy !

WARNINGS & TAGS┊ Violence, Gore, Sexual Assault, Religion, Politics, Discrimination, Child Abuse, Incest (Ancient clans trying to keep the bloodline pure kind of thing), Fix Marriages, A lot of original characters. Literally. The only characters from the series you will see are Sukuna & Yūji, Angst, Tragic Ending, Inspired by Scarlet Heart (You should watch this)

 The only characters from the series you will see are Sukuna & Yūji, Angst, Tragic Ending, Inspired by Scarlet Heart (You should watch this)

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
JUJUTSU KAISEN FIC
© VlNSMOKES, 2021