𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝐸𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯

Start from the beginning

"Even he doesn't come you should have fun , fuck these men" Caroline says matter of factly , I chuckle "well you heard what she said" I says we laugh and finish drinking our respectives glasses.

"Come on Rose hurry up" I groan "just get out of her Sandro !" I walk in my closet taking the mast shoes and swim wear to put them in my suit case "Rose it's only two day do you really need all this" i glare at him " yes I do now close this instea...

"Come on Rose hurry up" I groan "just get out of her Sandro !" I walk in my closet taking the mast shoes and swim wear to put them in my suit case "Rose it's only two day do you really need all this" i glare at him " yes I do now close this instead of wasting our time"
'Thank god the plane is our" he mumble closing the suitcase.

We came to the airfield and see that Caroline is the only one waiting  "at least one person is punctual" Sandro says and I hit him playfully and get out of the car walking toward Caroline "I thought we wouldn't be going" she says with no teasing in her tone  "Oh come on , how come you're here earlier than everyone"
She looks away from me blushing "Oh my god Caroline were you that much excited"

"I don't really have friends so this my first trip" I hug her jumping "Oh girl we're gonna have so much fun !"
Two other cars soon park in front of us and my friends get down , I look at Viv and see that she's alone.

"Where is he ?" She shrug trying her best to smile "he said that he couldn't make it since he's too busy"
"You know what we'll have so much fun that you won't even think about him" she laugh nodding.

I really wish her husband will realize how much of a gem she is before he totally loses her.
"Can you guys hurry up , it's quite boring here alone"
Lorenzo says and we all join him.

The plane takes off when we are all sitting, the hostess joins us with a big smile "hello ladies and gentlemen, would you like anything ?"

Everyone told her what she wants but Lorenzo gets up and follow her with a smirk on his face.
I look at Sandro who's smiling shaking his head.

Lorenzo comes back twenty minutes later fixing his pants with a triumphant smile on his face, his eyes comes to me and he shrug making me roll my eyes with a smile.

"I mean I don't mind you getting your fix Lorenzo but what about our orders ?" Abby says and at the same moment the hostess comes in with disheveled hair and unbuttoned shirt.

"Hum s-sorry for the delay here what you asked for , if you need anything let me know" her eyes land on Lorenzo and her face turn as red as a tomato , she smiles and walks away. 

For some times with the girls we plays card while the boys play some kind of weird game.
I watch Alessandro laughing as he takes off his suit and I gulp.

Fuck.
I am getting wet.

Really Omarosa on a fucking plane ?!

I clear my throat trying to regain my senses ,but my eyes keep going to the man who's just so inviting right now
"You're okay Oma ?" I turn my head to Caroline and nod putting my head back in the game.