𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝒮𝐸𝒱𝐸𝒩

Start from the beginning

I jump up and wrap my legs around him , our tongues swirls around , I pull away trailing kisses on his neck "Rose f-fuck wait" I don't listen and kiss him again.

Yes I act like a horny whore , but who can blame me this man is way too hot for his own good.
"Fuck me , I'm missing your dick inside of me everyday"
It's been two weeks since we've had sex and I really need it way too much .

"Rose fuck , shit I want to be inside you too my love but please wait" I groan and get down sulking "what ?" I says crossing my arms he chuckle and readjust his pants "I have a surprise for you go and change" my eyes widen as I smile "what's the surprise ?" He shake his head "you know that's not how it works" he smack my ass "go"

I change quickly and join him "I am ready let's go" he laughs shaking his head.

"Come on just give me a clue" I pout giving him puppy eyes "No you will have to wait" I groan crossing my arms but release them quickly when an idea cross my mind.

My hand comes to his crotch and start stroking it "shit Rose I'm driving"
"I know , I'll stop if you tell me something" we stop in a red light and he turns to me "in your dream , be patient"

Why does he have so much self control, I honestly hate it sometimes.
"Stop sulking we're here" he get down and open the door for me.

We enter a large empty hall and he looks at me , I do the same confused "what ?"
He look around and then at me again "is there something wrong ?" I say and he sigh "you're just ugh"

"What have I done ? Where is the surprise ?"  He shake his head with frustration "this ! This hall is the surprise"
My eyes widen and I really take the time to really look around now and I finally see the potential of this place.

"Oh ... my god Sandro ?" I smile turning to him "stop" I gasp "please tell me that you're kidding" he shake his head and take my hands to lead me to another room that is clearly the kitchen a very big kitchen that's already filled with all the professional materials it needs.

Everything is so shiny "everything in here is new and the best on the market , only the best for you Rose"
He walks me to another room again "Sandro my heart is going to burst at this point"

"I thought this place could be your office with Abbigail" I smile at him nodding "you're ..."
"The decoration will be done in a week"
At the same time that I'll be done with the school , he's so thoughtful

"I should've waited to show the final result but I just couldn't w-" I interrupt him with a kiss "I love it Sandro you didn't h-" he kiss me too interrupting me , I laugh in the kiss.

"I know but before you anything else you can consider this as a birth gift" I laugh throwing my head back "a what ?"
He shrug "apparently some women get gift after giving birth , consider this a very late birth gift"

I kiss him again "you know I would have accepted it even without that excuse"
"I just had to make sure"

"You know..." I pull him by his tie "I've heard somewhere that it brings bad luck to not baptize a place before opening it"
I take off his jacket and start unbuttoning his shirt "Rose" he warn "you don't want to bring bad luck to my business don't you ?"

He shake his head and I smile trailing kisses on his chest while I get down on my knees, I unbuckle his pants letting them down , I take his hard cock in my mouth and my eyes honestly rolls back , I missed this dick.

My dick.

Sandro moan when I deep throat him "sh-shit oh fuck just like that Rose you're so fucking beautiful taking my dick in your wet mouth" he start thrusting his hips , fucking my mouth like he own it "take it all Rose , I am going to cum and you're going to swallow it all"