𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝐹𝐼𝒱𝐸

Start from the beginning

"Boys let me take your pictures" Colin and Alessandro groan but stand in front of the camera while Viviane take a bunch of picture , Colin eyes enlighten and he run to Nathanael"you came !" He pick him up and turn them around "I told you I would" he smile at him putting him down.

"Nate" Viviane murmurs and smile tightly at him , he kisses her temple and nod at me, I mimick him with a smile "let me take a picture of you all" I say taking the phone from Viviane she smiles and let me take their pics.

I take a few with my son too and think of Rose I shouldn't have go so hard on her last night , she should be with us right now I sigh letting go of Aurelio.

"You're picking me up right ?" He ask hopeful, I nod and he walks to get in line like the other children.
I wave at him a last time before he enters the building.

I make my way back at home and directly go to bed.

"Oh shit !" A thud wake me up , Omarosa is not in bed so I look down the bed on her side to see her groaning "what are you doing there ?" I say groggily squinting my eyes at her "obviously dancing" I chuckle "I'm sure your ass is sore or else I wo...

"Oh shit !" A thud wake me up , Omarosa is not in bed so I look down the bed on her side to see her groaning "what are you doing there ?" I say groggily squinting my eyes at her "obviously dancing" I chuckle "I'm sure your ass is sore or else I would've spanked you"

"Oh my god what time is it ?" She gets up on wobbly legs "Aurelio !"
"He's at school" I say closing my eyes , she gasp "oh my god I missed his first day" I open my eyes and get up coming closer to her "I took some pictures of him" her eyes lighten as she nods.

She swoon looking at the pictures "he's so cuuute" I sit beside her droping my head on her shoulders "just like his mom" I yawn and try to get up but Rose climb on my back.

"It's your fault if I can't carry myself so you do it" she wrap her legs around my waist and I laugh.

I walk us to the living room and sit her down "God you really didn't go easy on me last night" she stretches on the couch and lay down.

"I won't even say that I am sorry it would be lying" she roll her eyes "of course you'd say that , my whole body is sore Alessandro and I'm pretty sure that if I didn't passed out you'll still be at it"

I smirk not denying her words she squint her eyes and throw a pillow at me
"Okay ! I guess I am sorry ! Maybe it's because it's been too long since I had sex that I went hard on you"

"Really ? How long ?"
"Six years" she gasp and sits up to face me "you're lying !" She throw another pillow at me "hey ! Stop that"

"Then stop lying !" She throw another one at me but I dodge it "why the fuck would I lie about something like that Rose , you're the last person I had sex with"
She calms down watching me intently "you .... why ?"

"I... even when I thought I hated you , I couldn't bring myself to sleep with another woman , they weren't you Rose. You're the only one for me"

"If I wasn't so sore right now I would be riding you" I laugh at her crudeness , the old Rose would never say something like that.
"I can't wait to be inside that tight hole again" she gulp but nod smiling "me either"

"I need to change the sheets" she groan "this is why you need help around the house , if you're not feeling good they're here to help you" she purse her lips crossing her arms then her eyes widen as she look up at me.

"There's a maid in your mothers house, her name is Laura , can you bring her here ? Please ?" She gives me puppy eyes and I sigh "you're looking for trouble" she shrug kissing my cheek "thank you"

"Anything for you Rose" she smiles
"Let's go buy some groceries" she turns around and I follow her like a lost puppy.

I push the cart as she watch the products she needs "I can't believe you never did grocery shopping" I shrug , I don't think it's an experience that matter in ones life , she drops a few things in the cart and we change section.
"Oh my god I'm really craving my dose of white chocolate"
She picks a bunch of them and put them in.

"Cate" the hushed voice make us turn around at the same time.

Wait did I just end on a cliffhanger ??

6 years !!! He would've destroyed her if she didn't pass out LMAO

Thoughts ???

Who do you think called her ???

Have a good day my loves hope you enjoyed the chapter
🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾