𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝐹𝒪𝒰𝑅

Start from the beginning

He thust as deep as he fingers can go and kiss me , I moan in his mouth thrusting my hips back on his fingers
"I love it so much"

I love you so much

I kneed my boob and pull on my nipple "always the little masochist huh ?" I nod
"Should I edge you then ?"

"No no no no pl-please" he smiles cruelly "I don't know Rose you seem to love when I am being harsh on you" I shake my head frantically "but-but I am good right I am being good"

He nod taking my hair away from my face "you're always my good girl so I should reward you huh ?" I smile like crazy "yes yes" I moan at the pace of his hand that just increasing again and again.

"I'm gonna cum Sandro fuck !! Please !" He tsk "hold it" tears falls on my cheek "I-I can't" I try to get away from him but his hold on my waist is so firm that I have no choice but to endure is sweet torture.

"Look at you clenching around my fingers you like it that much" I nod "fuck baby I can't wait to have my dick inside of you are you going to strangle it too" my legs starts shaking from the pressure building in my belly.

"Sandro please" I beg holding his arm he smiles and nod making me let go as I come my juice leaking on my thighs.

"Don't you dare be tired little Rose I'm only starting" he suck on his fingers full of my cum his eyes not letting mine go "I wish you were my only meal sweet little Rose", as soon as his fingers are out of his mouth I press my lips on him tasting myself on his full lips.

He let me turn us around and drop on the bed "my turn" I smile up at him trailing kisses on his torso as I go down on him and pull down his boxer.

"Shit ! R-Rose" he stutter as I take him in my mouth trying to put as much as I can .
"F-fuck you're doing so fuking good my love" he put my hair away from my face and grip tightly then start to fuck my mouth like he own it.

"I love your mouth s-so fucking much !" He tilt his head back groaning "fuck fuck wait !" He pull my head away from his cock , I whine trying to put him in my mouth again "no stop"
"Why ? I want you to come in my mouth" he smile shaking his head "If I am coming it's going to be in the pussy I missed so fucking much" I smile loving his answer.

He gets me up and put me back in bed and watch me carefully "what are you waiting for Sandro" he shrug "let me admire you Rose you're so fucking gorgeous being at my mercy like that"
I clench my thighs together but he tuts and open them up forcefully "don't hide my pretty pussy from me"
"Sandro" I whimper

Without any warning he slams into me making the both of us gasp "shit Rose"
I know I won't last much and I think Sandro is just like me "you're so tight , fuck I'm not gonna last Rose" I smile nodding
"I fucking missed this pussy" he start thrusting slowly making me moan "did it missed me too my beautiful Rose" I nod and he give me a hard thrust making me help in pleasure "answer me my love"

"Yes fuck ! Sandro .... My pussy missed you s-so so much" I come again enlacing him , I think I'm seeing stars it's been so long since I've orgasmed so many times in one night.
Alessandro come soon after me and bury his face in my neck and begins sucking on it making me moan.

I feel him harden again and I pull his face away from my neck to see him smiling like a freaking child who just had his favorite cake.

"Sandro wh" he kisses me sweetly and pull away
"You didn't think that I was done with you right ?"

He gets up and pull me to him , he put my leg on his shoulder and shove his dick into me , my eyes roll back at the fast thrust I am receiving from him.

"Sandro shit I anngh" I put my hand on the headboard "I know I know baby you're taking me so fucking well"
I pinch my nipple meeting his thrusts , as much as he is going harshly on me I am loving every single bit of it.

"You're so deep inside" I touch my lower belly , he smirk knowing how much I love the way he drive me crazy.

I come again and he follows me
And I thought we were but apparently Alessandro do not want me to rest.

"Again"
My eyes widen but he already flip me around so I am on all four and thrust his massive cock in me again .
I think he's trying to kill me from too much pleasure.

He spank me repeatedly "I fucking love this ass" he smack it again "I want to leave my mark on you Rose can I ?" I nod my face full of tears , "Agghn ! Sandro I fu"

He pull me against his chest by my throat then starts playing with my tit "you like that rose ?" I scream and he put his hand on my mouth
"Sshhh love we don't want to wake anyone right"

I know he's teasing me since the room is soundproof "Please I-I can't"
He bite my neck "but you feel so good little Rose , I just can't get enough of you"

He turn my head and kisses me deeply while still thrusting into me "I'm gonna cum again !" He smile "go ahead Omarosa give me all you have"

I cum and collapse on the bed
This man is unmerciful since he's just going at it again .

His hand come to my throat choking me , "you're so wet baby I can hear my cock going in and out of your cunt"
He start playing with my clit and I grab his hand shaking my head "let me please you baby"

"It's too mu-much"
"That's why you're thrusting back against my dick like a horny slut ? "
I clamp my mouth shut and turn my head away.
"Don't be shy Omarosa I love how crazy you are about my dick"

"Sandro I'm gonna cum please !" He nod and my orgasm get released like waterfall , Sandro cum in me again filling me up with his seed.

"You think we can make another child tonight ?" He put back his sperm inside of me and I tiredly laugh "unlikely I'm on the pills" he groan "that stops now"

"Get a ring on my finger and we can have a discussion about it" I kiss him "count on it" his cock enter me again "do you ever get tired ?" He shake his head "with you... never"

He puts me on my side and start thrusting like a maniac in my swollen pussy.
I don't even bother telling him that I am going to cum since I know he won't stop.

"Shit shit Rose"
It's the last thing I heard before seeing everything black.

1731 words of pure smutAlessandro the beast 😮‍💨

Alessandro the beast 😮‍💨

Honestly what do we think about the smut , is there anything I need to improve on when I'm writing smut or writing in general ?