The Only Thing They Fear Is You

The air had grown colder as time passed. He didn't know how long he'd been there for. It felt like forever, and not long at the same time. In the distance he could hear some yells of victory and triumph, but he couldn't place any of the voices, so he didn't know which side had won. All he could do was stare at her, and wish that it wasn't real. Her eyes remained unmoved, her lips and nose had already started to turn a faint shade of blue, and her skin turned paler with each passing second.

Something had changed in him. The change wasn't for the better, because he wanted to kill. He wanted to brutalize and eviscerate; he wanted to rip and tear apart anyone who stood in his way.

'The Harbinger of Destruction'... It was a title he had rejected, but now... now he was going to embrace it.

He closed his eyes, rose to his feet slowly, and Hermione began to levitate. He was fully standing and he could feel a power flowing through him, a power that was familiar, but amplified tenfold. He opened his eyes, and he knew without a shadow of a doubt that they were glowing red. He could feel the magical powers of the one man he sought, and he had his destination locked in.

(Y/N) disappeared from that spot with Hermione, and as he did, a massive explosion was caused, devastating the land, the greenery and wildlife caught in the blast were erased, and the earth was scorched.

The same thing happened when he reappeared, but he was off course from his target, but in front of him was Death Eaters, Brotherhood of Grim members, Giants, Dementors, Acromantulas, Werewolves, Ministry Officials that believed in Voldemort's cause, and Imperiused Witches and Wizards. Everything blended together, and all he saw was obstacles towards his goal.

When he appeared in that spot, there were a few dozen or so Acromantula, some Witches and Wizards of unknown affiliation, and a Werewolf, were all caught in the explosion, being decimated in an instant. His mere presence struck fear into everything near him, even the Dementors dared not approach him. He raised his hand towards a group of nearby Death Eaters, and they all exploded into blood and gore.

He stepped forward, causing everything around him to flee. Death Eaters and Brotherhood members sent spells towards him, but they ricocheted off his ever present Shield Charm. He kept walking forward and they fled, but he didn't let them get far; he flung his arm in their direction, sending the Blasting Curse toward them. It caused a massive explosion that destroyed the land, disintegrating them to ash and dust.

Acromantula started to swarm him from all sides, but he made short work of them with the electricity he shot from his fingertips. It wasn't the Cruciatus Curse like he once thought, this was something more powerful, something that was only of his Bloodline. The Acromantula were all fried, most of them twitching upon dying, some of them caught fire from the length of time they'd been electrocuted for. Regardless, the end result was the same, they all perished.

The Dark Witches and Wizards that stood before him all fled, heading up towards the Castle; the Giants were picking up trees and rocks, and even digging up large pieces of the ground to throw at him. A barrage of debris was hurled at him, and he raised his hand, which stopped it above him. He levitated it back into the air, and then with earth shattering force, brought it back upon the Giants, crushing them all with the force of the debris being thrown to the ground.

He proceeded to walk forward once more, slowly pursuing the fleeing dead people. The werewolves, led by Fenrir Greyback, who was nowhere to be seen with them, were running towards him foolishly. (Y/N) brought his hands up, and faced one of the approaching werewolves. He brought his hands together quickly, his fingers crossing each other, and the werewolf was crushed between the two forces of magic; bones were shattered, blood was squeezed out of whatever opening it could reach quicker, the eyes had popped free of the socket, dangling by the Optic Nerve. This caused the other approaching werewolves to skid to a halt and surround him, realizing that one at a time wasn't going to work. They all rushed him, but before they reached him, all of them were held in midair, but one of them went for Hermione's floating body, and that angered him more than he already was. He turned quickly, thrust his hand in the werewolf's direction, and the werewolf was sliced a dozen times, and fell to the floor when (Y/N) relinquished his hold, falling apart as gravity took hold again. He obliterated the rest of them, exploding them from the inside out, splattering the ground with blood and viscera.