Lucifer opened the door for me and led me inside as the valet parked the car.

"Deep breathes, my love; I'll be by your side the whole night," he said

I kissed his cheek and held onto him. We went down the grand stairwell and saw people below, mingling and talking.

We felt all eyes on us; I could feel men staring at me with lust and desire and women gazing at Lucifer

We felt all eyes on us; I could feel men staring at me with lust and desire and women gazing at Lucifer. We aided them with no mind and walked down the stairs. We enjoyed ourselves. The night continued; we mingled with a few charming people—who complimented us. A man approached us.

"May I have this dance?" he asked me

"No, thank you," I said

"If you know what's good for you, you'll stay away from my woman," Lucifer growled.

The man ran away at full speed. It made me laugh.

"You're cute when you're jealous," I said

"You're my woman, and no man will take you from me," he said

'And you are my man, you're my King," I said

"And you're, my Queen," he said

He kissed my cheek. Suddenly, the band began to play music, and everyone headed to the dance floor. He led me to the dance floor. The band played Nate King Cole's "L-O-V-E." We danced to a waltz with the other dancers. He twirled me till my back pressed against his torso; I could feel his lips graze the left side of my neck. He kissed it gently. We danced with everyone else, but he twirled me again and dipped me, kissing me in front of everyone. The kiss was deep and full of passion.

ART SCENE REQUEST BY: bringer_of_chocolate_biscuits_, Follow her on IG

He lifted me, and we caught our breath. I caressed his face. It didn't hear the applause until after the music ended. He rested his head against mine. He excused himself to get us some drinks.

"Lina?" said Grandma Margaret

Oh, Hell no!

I turned and saw my maternal grandparents standing before us. It was good to see Grandpa Howard, but Nana Margaret, not so much.