Chapter 7: 𝔽ℝ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝔽ℝ𝔸ℕ𝕂𝕃𝕐

=====================
༻❦𝔽𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕡𝕪❦༺

=====================

Frank stood outside of Julie's house as he peered through the window, watching as both (Y/n) and Julie slowly fell asleep during a movie.

Frank was stunned to see (Y/n) here as he thought that she'd forgotten about them already. But I guess he was proven wrong.

However, Frank was still suspicious, suspicious of Wally that's for sure. Frank knew that Wally might have something to do with (Y/n)'s sudden appearance here.

Frank was a puppet who loves to investigate, so he can't help but have to watch out for Wally every time he's around.

Frank sighed before smiling slightly, he was still genuinely happy to see (Y/n) here. It made him feel glad that she didn't forget about them, about him.

Frank sighed again before heading back to his house. He was gonna pay Julie and (Y/n) a visit tomorrow. He just hoped that they didn't see him.

~~~In the morning~~~

(Y/n) woke up pretty early in the morning, she noticed that both her and Julie were still on the couch. They both must've fallen asleep while watching the movie last night.

(Y/n) chuckled softly and quietly as Julie was still asleep and she did not want to wake her.

(Y/n) slowly got out of Julie's side, making sure that Julie didn't wake up, before grabbing the remote and closing the TV.

(Y/n) wanted to do something nice for Julie so she went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of them.

(Y/n) decided to make pancakes with syrup, whipped cream and strawberries on top for Julie as she made (B/c) (Breakfast choice) for herself.

She heard Julie walk into the kitchen with a yawn before she spotted her sitting on the table waiting for her.

"Good morning, Julie. Did you sleep well?" (Y/n) asked with a soft smile.

"Oh! Yeah, I slept amazing as usual!" Julie answered with a bright smile on her face.

"That's great to hear! Come on, Julie. I made breakfast for both of us." (Y/n) smiled as she patted the seat next to her.

Julie quickly ran to her and happily sat next to her. Julie was quite surprised to see that (Y/n) made breakfast for her and for herself.

"Wow! This looks great!" Julie smiled brightly as she complimented (Y/n). "But you really didn't have to do all of this."

(Y/n) gave Julie a pat on the shoulder. "Please, it's my pleasure. Besides, you helped me out last night." (Y/n) shrugged with a soft smile.

"Well, I couldn't just leave you out in the cold so I took it upon myself to help out a new neighbor!" Julie continued to smile brightly.

(Y/n) chuckled softly at Julie's happy state. 'So that's why she's called Julie Joyful.' She thought to herself as she smiled.

Julie and (Y/n) continued to eat their breakfasts as Julie had questions to ask her.

"Hey, (Y/n)? What were you doing in Wally's house yesterday?" Julie asked softly.