ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1: 𝕎𝔼𝕃ℂ𝕆𝕄𝔼

======================
༻❦ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕤❦༺
======================

(Y/n) came back to the living room with a cup of (F/d) (Favorite Drink) in hand and walked towards her couch.

She placed her (F/d) down on the coffee table and went back to examine the contents of the box. She thought for a moment about what to do with them.

Maybe she could sell them on the antic store or give them to someone who might want them.

In all honesty, all (Y/n) wanted to do was chuck all of those VHS tapes on the wall one by one. It was weird but her head was telling her to burn those tapes and never see them again but her curiosity told her to watch them to see if they're still in good condition.

She followed her dumb curiosity and grabbed a VHS tape from the box before plugging the TV.

She reluctantly placed the VHS tape on the player and turned on the TV. (Y/n) sat on her couch and stared at the screen, her palm supporting her head and the armchair supporting her arm.

The episode was... off. (Y/n) could only see black on the screen with slight static noises coming from the background.

She squinted her eyes to atleast see something but... nothing. (Y/n) sighed, these are probably too old to work now.

She was about to click the power button on the remote until two white scleras with black shaking pinpricks stared back with an almost angry look.

Suddenly, the voice of the very person that haunted her childhood dreams rang out of the speakers.

"ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟, ℕ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕓𝕠𝕣.. 𝕀𝕥𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕖'𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤..." Wally's smooth and taunting voice was heard as (Y/n) began to breathe heavily at the mention.

"ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕣𝕦𝕕𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡..." Wally seethed through his uncanny smile.

Even tho she couldn't see it, his whole face showed anger and betrayal.

"𝕀 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕓𝕦𝕥... 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕕. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝔼." She could clearly tell he was more than angry, he was livid.

"𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕧𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟. 𝕀𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕖'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 ℝ𝕆𝕋𝕋𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕔.." His voice was cold, sharp and devoid of all emotion as he sounded much more upset than you expected.

"𝔹𝕦𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟." Wally laughed, a monotonous sound that came out of his throat.