ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3: 𝕁𝕌𝕃𝕀𝔼 𝕁𝕆𝕐𝔽𝕌𝕃

===================
༻❦ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠❦༺
===================

(Y/n) was now in the living room, sitting on the colorful couch and sulking at her own stupidity.

It turns out that she was able to roam around the house but wasn't allowed to leave. She sighed and sunk her figure into the fabric of the couch.

A huge pair of eyes stared at her form as (Y/n) didn't seem to notice as she had her eyes closed, until...

*🄲🅁🄴🄰🄺

A soft creaking sound caught her attention, to which she opened her eyes to stare at the window.

A large black oval, of what seemed to be an eye, was staring back at her with concern.

(Y/n) already knew who this is and didn't bother trying to remove herself from its gaze.

"Home, right? Heh, I suppose you were in on this too?" She laughed, no humour present in the laughter.

Home didn't respond, instead only continued to watch her as (Y/n) sighed in the cold silence.

*🄲🅁🄴🄰🄺

Home wanted to tell her that Home had to help Wally. Everyone in the Neighborhood missed her and so did Home, but, of course, Home couldn't tell her.

Home can only talk in noises not words. That's the way Home was made.

"Home? Could you please open the door? I don't want to be stuck here forever." (Y/n) asked, soft and smooth, like a whisper.

*🄲🅁🄴🄰🄺

A long creak was sounded throughout the house. It was Home's way of saying 'I'm sorry but no'.

(Y/n) didn't understand what Home was supposed to say. However, she understood what Home meant.

"I'm guessing that's a 'no'." She hugged her legs to her chest and stared at the floor, clearly unhappy.

Home stared at her before staring back outside. Home understood that she needed some space and decided to give her just that.

(Y/n), who noticed that she wasn't being stared at anymore, laid down on the couch and continued to stare at the ceiling.

After a while, her eyelids became heavy and eventually, she fell asleep. She had wasted what energy she had on arguing with Wally and talking to Home.

She drifted off into a dreamless but peaceful sleep. Home's two black oval eyes glancing at her from time to time before going back to looking around the neighborhood.

~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n)! Home! I'm back!" Wally called out, calmly. Home gladly opened the door for him as he stepped inside.

"(Y/n)?" Eyes closed, he called out to his new favorite neighbor. Thinking that she was trying to ignore him again, Wally let out an exasperated sigh.

"(Y/n), I'm really starting to hate your-" He stopped mid-sentence when he noticed her figure, sleeping on the couch.

"Ignorance..." He finished. He couldn't find himself to hate (Y/n), even after she's been awfully mean to him. Especially in her peaceful and adorable state.