ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6: 𝔸 ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 𝕎𝕀𝕋ℍ 𝕁𝕌𝕃𝕀𝔼

======================
༻❦𝔼𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪❦༺

======================

After dinner, (Y/n) and Wally decided to head to bed.

"Goodnight, Wally." (Y/n) yawned before heading into her perspective room.

"Goodnight, (Y/n)." His voice somewhat cracked when he mentioned her name but nonetheless, he's still happy.

Wally headed for his own room, shutting the door behind him after.

He sighed dreamily, seeming to be in a daze of some sort.

"Home, make sure that she doesn't get out. I'm warning you." He threatened before changing into his apple pajamas and hopping into bed.

He was slightly upset that (Y/n) refused to be called by his surname but he dismissed the feeling and decided to sleep.

He started to dream about her again, just like every other night.

---------

Meanwhile with (Y/n), she didn't go to sleep. She instead tried to find a way out of Home.

She couldn't talk to Home because Home would make too much noise and she couldn't risk having Wally come over to check on her.

However, the window was a good option.

"Home, don't creak or make any noise, please. I just need you to open the window for me." (Y/n) whispered.

The window in the room opened and she climbed out.

It wasn't too high and she managed to get down without a scratch or bruise. on her.

Before she even realized, it was already dark out.

(Y/n) wandered through the night as she embraced herself.

It was cold outside and she forgot to get a blanket or something to cover herself up with.

Without noticing, she bumped into someone with an 'oof'.

"Ah, sorry, sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking to." She apologized, profusely.

"It's okay, you didn't hurt anyone!"

She looked up, only to be face to face with none other than Julie Joyful.

"Oh, hello again! Remember me, (Y/n)? It's me! The one and only, Julie Joyful!" She introduced and greeted with her usual happy tone.

(Y/n) shushed her a bit before sighing in relief.

"Yes, I remember you, Julie. I actually kind of missed ya'." She admitted with a chuckle, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly.

"You did? I'm very happy to hear that!" Julie beamed before keeping her tone in check.

"So, what are you doing here? At night, no less?" (Y/n) asked, curiously.