ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4: 𝔻𝔸ℝ𝕂 𝕃𝕆𝕆𝕂𝕊

==========================
༻❦ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠, 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℕ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕓𝕠𝕣❦༺
==========================

Wally stared at Julie in disbelief as he didn't think that she'd find out that soon.

"Wally! I asked you a question! Now answer me!" Julie demanded, a clear expression of worry was present on her face.

"W-Well, Julie. It's actually a long story and I don't want to bore you with it." Wally tried to make up an excuse to try and change the topic but Julie wasn't having any of it.

"Wally Darling, what did you do!?" She yelled, startling the blue haired puppet in front of her.

"N-Nothing, Julie! I swear, I don't know what you're talking about!" Wally stammered out a reply.

Julie, with determination, grabbed him by the collar again and repeated her question. This time, much darker than before and more intimidating.

Wally's eyes darkened at her sudden change of attitude. "What I ℕ𝔼𝔼𝔻𝔼𝔻 to do, Julie. Remember what she did to us? (Y/n) 𝕃𝔼𝔽𝕋 us. She 𝔸𝔹𝔸ℕ𝔻𝕆ℕ𝔼𝔻 us and you'd expect 𝕄𝔼 to sit by and watch 𝕆𝕌ℝ 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝔻 leave, just like that? Well, how wrong you are." He snapped, harshly.

"Out of all people, Julie, I thought you would've already expected me to do it?" Wally calmly stated.

Julie took a step back in shock, dropping Wally in the process, and gave Wally one of her own dark looks, which Wally took notice of but didn't even have the thought to care.

"You made (Y/n) upset and unwelcomed, 𝕎𝔸𝕃𝕃𝕐! I saw her face! She was practically ℂℝ𝕐𝕀ℕ𝔾 in her sleep, which means that you 𝔻𝕀𝔻 something to her! So, I'm going to ask you again. 𝕎ℍ𝔸𝕋 𝔻𝕀𝔻 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝔻𝕆?" Julie gritted through clenched felt jaws as he snarled at the yellow puppet before her.

Wally and Julie glared at each other with pure irritation and annoyance. "𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕, 𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕖. 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠. 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖. 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪. 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖. 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖. 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜. 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕙! 𝔹𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕦𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀, 𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥, 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥..."

Julie was stunned for a moment before arguing back in defense. "𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝, 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖, 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕤𝕠! 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕖𝕤𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕔𝕜-𝕦𝕡, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖-𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕕 𝕖𝕘𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥! 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕠 (𝕐/𝕟)! ℍ𝕖𝕔𝕜! 𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕠!"