Please love me (8)

IN THE MORNING

yoongi's pov

I woke up with a slight headache, my eyes felt sore because of crying last night when he was sp..spanking me I blinked my eyes few times before opening them fully but the sight made me close my eyes again in fear , fear of Jungkook , fear of getting tortured again by him because he was sleeping right next to me but wait... my fever was gone I wasn't feeling cold anymore "did he take care of me" I tried to sit but was pulled harshly by him on the bed. now my back was facing him , his breath was touching my neck giving me chills "jun..Jungkook le..let me g..go" I got no response "j...Jungkook I..i wa.." he cut down my words saying "JUST SLEEP DON'T GET ON MY NERVES" his voice was so deep and raspy that it made me shiver in fear i felt like crying but i just controlled my emotions and let him win his hot breath was making my neck wet but suddenly his one hand slipped under my sweater touching my belly "wh..what ar.." i tried saying something to stop him just to hear his "JUST SHUT-UP WHILE I'M BEING NICE"

Jungkook's pov

last night i slept right next to him because he was shivering in cold and I don't know why but i couldn't get myself to leave him alone so i just took him in my embrace and slept..In the morning i woke up before him and checked his fever but he was okay and his fever was gone now he was looking so cute while sleeping his nose was red maybe because of crying but it was looking so kissable but when I saw his lips my heart clenched his lips were wounded and I was the reason "wait why would i feel so sad" "no way in hell" "i should feel proud for doing it" I smirked while i was just admiring his features i saw him trying to open his eyes and i don't know why but i acted like i was sleeping he struggled to sit and no way i wasn't in the mood of letting him go so i just pulled him back again his back was facing me my breath was touching his neck and i know he was trembling and it was even more fun so to make him even more scaredi slipped my one hand in his sweater he almost choked on his breath but do i care? nah ! we stay like that for sometime and then i left his room without saying anything "i don't know why but i just couldn't get myself to look at him when he was looking at me with tearful eyes"

Taehyung - finally , we are going back to our own country i'm so happy to go back *giggling*

Namjoon - we all are happy taehyungaah

Hobi - by the way the restaurant we went to last night was so good everything was so perfect their food their setting everything and....

Jimin - their staff *smirking* their staff was also so good especially the girls th.

Jin - can't you just stop your flirty mind huh ? here we are talking about the food you brat *scolding jimin*

Taehyung - ayeee hyung please don't scold my chimmy chimmy come here * hugging jimin from the side* next time let's go there again and tell me which one you liked *winked at jimin*

Hobi - woaah you both are so dirty..look at Jungkook he never flirt with anyone..come here my baby *hugged Jungkook like a baby*

Taehyung and jimin - nooo hyung we are also your babies please *trying to hug hobi*

Hobi - Noooooo you're not *teasing his babies*

Taehyung and jimin - hyuuunnnnng *pouting*

Hobi - huh ? 😂 okay you stupid heads come here *hugged them too*

They all were giggling including Jungkook who had no idea that someone was watching him from afar

Hobi - heyy yoongi hyung what are you doing there ? come here .

Yoongi - N..no i have to pack my things i just forgot to do it last night *walked away but someone pulled him back*

Jimin - No way hyung come here spend sometime with us i'm watching you don't even talk to us these days especially after we came here .

yoongi was so panicked that he wasn't even looking at jimin he was just continuously looking down

Jimin - what are you looking at hyung ? i know you can't make eye contact but at least you look up while talking *worried*

jimin was just talking when jin came forward and put his finger down yoongi's chin and looked at his face

"wh...what's wrong with you yoongi..why your face is so red ? were you crying ? tell me what's bothering you? - jin

"hyun..hyung what's wrong please tell us" - namjoon

"look here you cat while i'm talking..i know you don't respect these kids but i'm older than you so don't even think of disrespecting me *stern voice* - jin

hearing jin talking to him sternly yoongi felt like crying he felt hurt that no one is talking to him nicely everyone's just scolding him

"i'm so..sorry hy..hyung i wasn't disrespecting you i am just not feeling well the..these days i had fever last night so i overslept that's why my face is red" *somehow managed to lie* - yoongi

"you had fever... you should've told us why won't you share your problems with us hyung ? *whinning* - Taehyung

"i'm so sorry taehyungie i will tell you everything from now on *smiled lightly* - yoongi

they all felt relieved and jin pulled yoongi on the couch saying " i know you won't let anyone hug you but you can't stop me you cat.. i will help you later in packing" taehyung,namjoon and hobi also joined them while on the other side with jimin and Jungkook something else started

THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER

I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT

COMMENT DOWN PLEASE 💙😺