Update

Hi guys, so I just wanted to update you guys on what is taking so long on the story. So I finished my college finals two weeks ago and have been very overwhelmed since coming home.

I have been taking five summer classes and have started a job at a doctors office to get clinical experience.

I also went to the doctor recently and have been diagnosed with IBS and am most likely going to need surgery on my stomach from the amount of scar tissue that's there.

I will try to update the newest chapter as soon as I can. I am mostly done with it but I have to finish the last part and make the small changes that I want and then just go through and fix all the minor mistakes that i haven't checked yet.

So the next part should be out within the next two weeks so I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting but I've been having a lot going on. Also, thank you so much for 3000 views and 100 votes. It's amazing and I am so thankful for all of your support.

Also Please don't be a silent reader. Vote and comment on the story.

I know it's a lot to ask but I would rather have your feedback in the comments or any thoughts on the story rather than voting for my stories, so if you have any critiques that you think I should know that would make my writing better or ideas for who you might want characters to be romantically involved with put it in the comments or message me. I'm open to suggestions!!!!