119 The School Grass Bamboo Horse (1-5)

Začít od začátku

    In order to get close to Xie Junyang, he pestered Xie Junyang to go home with him every day after school.

    In addition, Xie Junyang's mother was very sympathetic to the original owner, and also asked Xie Junyang to take good care of the original owner.

    So even if Xie Junyang didn't want to, he didn't refuse.

    It's just that his disgust towards the original owner became more and more obvious in his heart, and he became more and more indifferent towards the original owner.

    And those in the school who couldn't understand the original owner, especially those girls who liked Xie Junyang, regarded the original owner as a thorn in their side.

    Every day is either beating or scolding.

    And these people are very smart, even if they are beaten, they don't leave the wound on the surface, it is impossible to see it from the outside... ——Bai

    Yu

    rubbed his waist with his hands, although he feels There is no pain, but you can still feel soreness and weakness.

    This body is really weak, and now he feels his whole body is weakening. It was hard to even stand up.

    Now it's time for school to end, usually at this time, the original owner should go to pester Xie Junyang to go home.

    However, Bai Yu does not intend to do so now.

    Firstly, this body obviously needs a good rest, and secondly, the original owner didn't understand the truth that too much is too late, but Bai Yu knew it.

    Xie Junyang obviously hates excessive entanglement, so he can't do this even more.

    [The host has detected that the target person is nearby, and the current favorability of the target person is -10%. ]

    Just after Xiaomu's words were finished, Bai Yu saw Xie Junyang appearing in front of him with a gloomy and cold face.

    Although he said just now that he would not care about Bai Yu, but because of his mother, he still had to go home with Bai Yu at night.

    Xie Junyang glanced at Bai Yu indifferently, and threw Bai Yu's schoolbag on Bai Yu's body.

    "Go home."

    I didn't expect that instead of looking for Xie Junyang, he came to look for me instead. Bai Yu was stunned.

    "Wait for me a moment, I can't find my glasses."

    When the group of people hit Bai Yu just now, they knocked off his glasses.

    Bai Yu was anxious to find glasses on the ground. His current body is not only extremely weak, but also highly myopic.

    Can't see anything without glasses.

    Bai Yu touched the ground for a long time, but finally only touched a broken spectacle frame.

    Bai Yu frowned, feeling a little powerless.

    "Forget it, let's go home."

    He picked up his schoolbag and walked to where Xie Junyang was.

    However, the high degree of myopia made his eyes blurry, and he couldn't even see the road clearly.

    Bai Yu stretched out his hand and said something.

    "Xie Junyang, can you hold me? I can't see the way."

    Xie Junyang snorted coldly, and he instinctively felt that this was another way Bai Yu wanted to pester him.