Or is it all his lies?

    The liking he said was all deceit, and all he wanted to do was steal the information?

    ——Li

    Yufeng left the Commander’s Mansion with his own people, and black cars drove out in a row go.

    This is the moment when the defense of the Commander's Mansion is at its weakest.

    Just as Li Yufeng imagined, as soon as he left, Bai Yu's cell phone rang.

    After all, there are too many people watching every move in the Commander's Mansion.

    Earl Bai wanted to let Bai Yu get the information, and he would definitely tell Bai Yu the best time to steal it.

    And now, obviously, is the best time.

    Bai Yu was sleeping soundly, but was awakened by the non-stop ringing of the phone.

    He picked up the phone in a daze, and Earl Bai's eager voice came directly from the other end of the phone: "Bai Yu, you can start to act! As far as I know, Li Yufeng will not be back tonight all night, hurry up Find his computer and send me that document!"

    Hearing Earl Bai's words, Bai Yu lost all sleepiness, and sat up with a jolt.

    So now he's going to steal the data?

    "Bai Yu, did you hear that?"

    Seeing that Bai Yu didn't reply for a long time, Earl Bai's voice on the other end of the phone became even harsher.

    "I heard that Li Yufeng tagged you recently. Don't you have any thoughts that you shouldn't have? Do you really think that you can become the commander's wife and live the life of a sparrow turning into a phoenix? Don't dream, don't forget

    you My sister is still in my hands. If you are disobedient, I will kill her immediately!"

    Bai Yu frowned, feeling pain in her heart.

    He covered his heart with his hands, it wasn't him that was in pain, it was the residual consciousness of the original owner that was in pain.

    Hearing the words "sister" made this heart ache so much...

    The original owner should love his sister very much...

    Bai Yu said coldly:

    "I understand, don't worry. I will send it to you when I find it." "

    Li Yufeng's computer was placed on the desk not far from the bed.

    He used to work in the study. Some time ago, when Bai Yu was in heat, Li Yufeng moved all the desks into the room.

    So when Bai Yu is asleep, he will still work here.

    Now it is convenient for Bai Yu to approach his computer directly.

    —

    Li Yufeng was looking at the screen in front of him with a gloomy face, and the camera in the room relayed everything that happened on the scene to his eyes.

    He watched Bai Yu answer a phone call. He seemed to be thinking about something...

    Li Yufeng's heart was beating wildly.

    He kept repeating a sentence in his heart, "Bai Yu, don't betray me. Don't!" His

    fingers had already been tightly pinched, and his heart was full of anxiety.