Sixteen - Come

ZEE POV

over 20 years ago

"YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DICTATE MY LIFE! yes, im so grateful to both of you raising me alone when my parents passed away but that didnt give you the right to tell me who to love and who to hate!" i said fuming storming out of the house ive lived my whole life. they both have been in my fathers service when he was the alpha of this town. thats what they had told me at least. now theyve been the ruling authority of this place when my parents died due to a rogue attack when i was just a year old.

now theyre threatening me to cut off all ties with them if i pursue to marry my long time girlfriend who is now carrying my son in her.

"youre too young child! she's not even your mate to begin with. what if your fated one comes by? do you think youll have the heart to reject him or her when he or she is already in front of you?" said the younger one of the two.

"you dont understand. i love her! shes... shes already carrying my child! please... whatever you want... just leave us alone and let us be happy together." i said quite tired of all these drama. "i dont have to be the alpha if thats what you want. ill be the enforcer that you always want. just let us be." i knelt before them, defeated. this is the first time im begging them for anything in my entire life. ive been trained mercilessly over the years despite the fact that i will never ever be the alpha of this town. at the very early age, ive been told that so many times its already engraved to my heart.

"let him be." said the other in the kitchen.

"thank you. thank you elder." without looking back, i left that house with my luggage and swore never to live there again. i promised myself to be responsible and worthy for my blooming family. the cabin that i had started to make for my soon to be wife is in progress and soon my pup will be staying there with us happy and well.

years had passed, the cabin by the lake that my wife had been longing for have been stocked up to the brim with furniture, toys and even stickers that my son have been obsessing about. life can never be better.

or so i thought...

present

ZEE POV

its been a few weeks after new gave birth to our boy, Haru. the proud baby loves his mom so much even i, his father, barely managed to keep him in my arms for more than a few minutes before he asked to be with him again. i wanted to be some help and i must admit i want to get close, too, but this little tyke knows his moms scent from mine. news sweated clothes helped for a while but a little more than ten minutes is the max time that hell be still. a week passed new already could move by himself around the house but not that much. the stress on his lower body still lingered which the doctor told me that its typical for regular male omegas to be like this especially those who birthed normally, some even have to stay in bed for a month after.

ive been staying with them all this time while formulating what i could do to finally sack the old timers with marcus being my eye inside the pack house. i cant think of enough power to suppress them other than that of the royals. i might have to leave for a while to ask for an attendance with lord ayberk. who knows where he is now. beta yi might have an idea but i dont think i could catch up to wherever he is given that his mate is now pregnant and in constant contact with lord ayberks mate.

how am i going to do this?

"hi..." i heard my mates soft voice behind the bathroom door he had opened. Haru might be already sleeping given that hes here and away from him.

"hi..." i replied. "care to take a bath with me?" i said opening my arms to my eager mate who slipped out of his pajamas swiftly and entered our tub.

"whats wrong?" he asked as i hugged him with his back to me. maybe he sensed my distress. i cant really hide anything from him. im surely proud of him actually. his stutters are almost gone.