88

Title: Blasting off Love (Title still in progress)

Fandom: Pokemon

Shipping: Ruby x James

Character Information:

Name: Ruby Adams

Ability: Pokemon Telepathy and Aura Sensory

Pokemon Telepathy- Anna can communicate with pokemon telepathically. The knowledge that she discovered at a young age.

Aura Sense- Users can sense the presence of auras and possibly gain a detailed understanding of the auras they are sensing, including the amount/size of atmospheres they feel and whether they are hidden. Sensing auras also allows the user to view surroundings, even with a blindfold, and read the thoughts and movements of other beings by sensing the aura they emit.

Summary: Ruby is the younger sister of Flint, a member of the Sinnoh Elite Four. When she was finally ten years old, she with on her first journey as a trainer in Kanto, then her second journey was in the Orange Islands, her third was Johto, and Hoenn was her fourth, and her fifth journey was back in her home region. A few months after Sinnoh League, she became the newest Frontier Brain she had always dreamed of becoming. However, a year later, she decided to take a training journey away from Frontier Brain and headed off to Kanto to enter the League once again, where she met not only a rookie trainer name Ash Ketchum but the love of her life, a lavender hair man part of Team Rocket.

Cover: In progress

Status: Not started