51

Story Title: A Light in the Dark

Fandom: Naruto

Shipping: Mina x Genma

Character Information:

Name: Mina Busujma

Abilities: Charka, Dokugan

Abilities description:

Chakra- Life energy made up of both Spiritual and Physical energies. When combined with certain hand signs, it can create special effects known as just; some are offensive, some defensive, and other categories. There are given essential Chakra natures, Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Lighting. Mina has Wind and Fire.

Dokugan- Mina and her mother are the only two left with the Dokugan, which is a visual kekkei genkai belonging to their clan. It allows the user to send charka from their eyes, allowing them to turn things into poison. It also gives the user the vision to see through the weak spots of poison, charka, and any other justu. The user is also immune to poison and has 240 degrees of vision.

Summary: Mina Busujma, the daughter of the Venmon queen, when her mother is away on a mission she, runs off from her babysitter. She runs into Orochimaru, who is slowly falling into the darkness; that day, she grows attached to him and becomes his light in the dark. (Pre-Naruto era) (Good Orochimaru)

Cover: I have a background design but nothing else yet.

Status: Not started