24.

Warning! ⚠️⚠️
This chapter contains smut!
You can skip to the next chapter if you are uncomfortable with it. This chapter is just smut.

Also, kit is intersex!
----------------------------------------------
[Short chapter! Sorry in advance for the bad smut!]

Kit wasn't sure how he ended up in between Billy and stu getting fucked by them.

They were just lazily hanging out in stu's and Billy's dorm room. Kit was messing around with the camera while stu was reading a comic book but kept throwing glances at kit.

Billy, on the other hand, was sitting in front of Kit just staring at him. Until he decided to crawl over to Kit and start kissing his neck.

Kit only giggled,"Billy, that tickles," Billy chuckled and stu put his comic book down before crawling over, taking the camera from Kit, and he kissed him.

It just started with small kisses and Billy's and stu's hands roaming his body.

Then, things started to get heated. Billy and stu managed to get their clothes off as well as kits, and they somehow managed to put Kit in between them.

They were kissing and biting at kit's neck, and kit gasped as Billy and stu pushed themselves inside of him at the same time.

Kit gripped Billy's shoulders, moaning as they both started to move. It was at a slow pace at first before they started to go faster.

Small whimpers left kit, but that was because of the pleasure.

Billy kissed him, and kit moaned as stu started to kiss the back of his neck, leaving small kisses

Kit pulled back from the kiss, slightly panting before he leaned his head on Billy's shoulder as he came.

It wasn't long before Billy and stu came inside of him, and the three of them were panting,

"You okay, kit?" Stu asked, and kit nodded,"You sure? We didn't hurt you?" Billy asked, and kit shook his head

"I'm okay. Nothing hurts," Kit mumbled, bringing his hand up to rub his eyes ,"I'm tired now,"

"Let's get you washed up first, then you can sleep,"Billy told him, and kit only nodded.

Stu and Billy helped get kit cleaned up before helping him get dressed in comfortable clothes. He wore one of Billy's black sweatpants that he had to roll up from the bottom, and he wore one of stu's shirts before he laid in Billy's and stu's bed,

They had pushed the beds together so they could fit and all sleep on the same bed.

Billy and stu had quickly taken a shower before getting dressed in comfortable clothes as well

Stu wore shorts with a sleeve shirt, while Billy wore sweatpants, and soon, the two of them joined kit in bed , cuddling up to him.
---------------------------
460 word count

Sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you enjoy!