7.

Dylan smiled at himself infront of the mirror. He couldn't believe he got kit to say yes to a movie date. Kit was like...was different then the others. A good different and Dylan couldn't help but like him a lot. He was glad Casey introduced them.

"You got this," Dylan said to himself before grabbing his keys and wallet. He was about to head out when the phone rang.

Dylan walked over and picked it up, "hello?" He answered

"Hello. Who's this?"

"You're the one who called. Who are you looking for?"

"Mm. I don't know ,"

"You don't know? Well, listen I hope you find who your looking for but I've gotta go,"

"But-" Dylan hung up, putting the phone back down. The second he put it down, it rang again.

Dylan let's out a sigh, looking at his watch before picking up the phone again,

"Hello?"

"It's rude to hang up on someone when they're talking."

"Sorry but I've got this date and I'm running late. So I don't have time to chat,"

"Oh right. You have a date with kit right? "

"How do you know his name? Who are you?"

"Kit's really cute isn't he? Like an adorable little kitten, get it? Kit-ten?"

"Listen, I don't have time to play these little games okay? So why don't you stop calling asshole,"

"No, you listen you fuck! Kit's ours and he'll never be yours!and I'm going gut you like a fish for trying to take him away from us!"

"Fuck you!" Dylan hung up, slamming the phone down

"A bunch of assholes," he mumbled to himself, heading to the front door but paused as he heard a creaking noise from behind him ,

His heart started to pound loudly in his chest. He was home alone , his parents went out for the night and his younger sister was at a sleepover.

Dylan turned around and his eye's widen barely having time to dodge the knife. It slashed him in his arm but impaled on the front door.

He stared at the mask figure in horror. He quickly stood up and ran to the back door as the mask figure took the knife from the door with force.

Dylan opened the sliding door and was met with another mask figure who stabbed him in the stomach.

Dylan gasped in shock, looking down before looking up at the mask figure who titled their head.

Dylan pushed them away, groaning as the knife was pulled out. He brought his hands up to his wound as he ran upstairs, avoiding the other mask figure who chased after him as if they were taunting him.

Dylan ran to his room, closing the door behind him, locking it. The mask figure stabbed the door and Dylan back up before grunting as he pushed a dresser infront of the door.

He looked around his room, quickly finding the phone. He shakily dailed 911

"911, what's your emergency?"

Dylan didn't get to answer as a gloved hand was put over his mouth and the knife was stabbed right below his neck, his screams were muffled and he dropped the phone.

The knife was pulled out and he was stabbed again. The mask figure let him go, making him fall on his bed

Dylan choked on his own blood , staring at the mask figure who raised the knife again, before he stabbed him over, and over, and over again.
-

Kit patiently waited outside of the movie theater for Dylan to show up. Dylan had told him to meet up at extacly 6:30 but it's already 7:14.

The movie had started already but kit still waited for Dylan. As the time ticked by, kit was losing hope.

He sat down on the curve, and waited. Soon the movie had ended and everyone was leaving the movie theater.

Kit sighs before standing up , and walking away. He was slightly worried. Dylan loves aliens and he would never miss out on an alien movie.

He wanted to go check on him but he doesn't know where he lives.

Kit subconsciously crossed the street and a honk startled him ,"Hey! I almost ran you over," the person who almost ran him over was Dwight "dewey" riley.

Tatum older brother and Deputy of woodsboro. "You seem distracted. Everything alright?" He asked,

"My friend never showed up to the movies and I'm worried but I don't know where he lives," kit said,

"What's your friend name?" Dewey asked ,"Dylan Monroe," kit replied

"Well , I'm on my way to his house, you can tag along if you want," dewey told him and kit nodded before getting in the car.

The two of them rode in silence and soon they arrived at Dylan house. "Stay in the car," dewey told kit who nodded and watched dewey got out of the car, and over to the house.

Dewey found the front door ajar, and he slowly pushed the door open, "Hello? Dylan Monroe? This is Deputy riley with the sheriff's department. "

Dewey saw blood on the floor and quickly pulled out his gun, following the blood all the way upstairs into an open room and the imagine infront of him will scar him for life.

Everything was covered in blood but Dylan was gutted hanging from the ceiling fan but what's wrapped around his neck were his guts.

"Dylan?" Dewey was startled as kit spoke up from his beside him, staring at Dylan with an unreadable expression on his face

"I told you stay in the car," dewey pulled him away, slightly closing the door.

"Yeah, but not for how long. Was he really hanged by his guts?" Kit asked , and Dewey sighs, "how are you not phased at all?"

"I'm upset but my brother works in the morgue and let me tell you, I've seen weirder and more brutal deaths," kit said.

Dewey just stared at him before he radio it in ,"Alright, let's go outside,"

Kit was upset about Dylans death and he wonders who killed him and why.
---------------------------
Word count - 1011

Hope you enjoy!