Henshin!! (Edited)

(I don't own The Loud House, The Casagrandes, or the Kamen Rider franchise; this is a work of fiction, please don't report me for copyright)

*A couple hours later*

Lincoln just managed to get off the plane after a very long flight to Tokyo and made his way towards a taxi outside.

"Hello there, where to?"

"Tokyo University of the Arts please, thanks" (this is the only one I've even heard of in Japan)

*Meanwhile, deep underneath a Japanese Central Government building*

There are various kinds of machinery and a central console connected to what looks like a man-made portal gateway a numerous amount of scientists and soldiers in the room. The lead scientist then started working on the console and the gateway begins to activate creating a dark blue portal in the middle of it.

"Teleportation portal active, gateway energy currently stable and holding"

All of a sudden, alarms started to go off while the gateway started to shake and the portal turned purple with a dark aura.

"Sir, something's wrong, massive amount of unknown energy is being detected."

"Turn off the portal, NOW!!!"

"I'm trying but something's coming through, prepare yourselves"

Everyone knew that something was about to happen so the soldiers told the scientists to evacuate to higher ground and warn everyone above while they line up to prepare for whatever might come out of the portal. A silhouette of a monster then approached but the dark aura coming from the portal prevents the soldiers from getting a clear visual of the silhouette but they didn't want to take any chances so they open fired on the creature in question but it didn't work. All of their bullets barely made scratch on the creatures body, when the soldiers ran out of bullets the creature laughed and fired a wave of dark energy and killed all of the soldiers in the room but not without destroying the central console by accident and thus cutting power and short-circuiting the gateway, making the portal disappear.

"hmph , a minor setback, now that I'm in the earth realm creating another portal myself will be easy once I find the right location of entry and gather allies but I gotta get outta here and complete the mission first while the opportunity is still fresh first."

The creature then turned it's own body into black smoke and manage to escape the underground level of the government building through the vents.

*Back with Lincoln*

Lincoln was on his way his the university and meet with the headmaster to collect the official paperwork regarding his enrollment there considering he was living in the states before but he can't seemed to find his way around the area and his phone ran out on the way after the long flight. It was still summer but it wasn't boiling hot outside so there wasn't many people around now but luckily he manage to spot someone who might be willing to help him out. He sees a teenage girl with short black hair and blue eyes, most likely his age as well, she's dressed in a white shirt,  a brown skirt,  black shoes with leggings, and a red purse on her; she appeared to be staring at a strange disk in her hands with a blue triangular core and orange exterior and emitting a type of energy that's slightly unknowingly calling to Lincoln and he felt the call a little but chose to ignored it. (See image below for visual aid)

 (See image below for visual aid)