I could hear Ross talk about Courtney and her family in such a generous and calming way. He truly loved her. I shouldn't have introduced Ross to Courtney. I knew she was to perfect. I mean, look at her flawless skin, and she smells amazing. There is not a knot in her hair, and I bet you when she has her period, she doesn't get cramps and she's happy to swim in the water. And for goodness sake, she's Australian! I mean, that just ticks all the boxes. Like come on. Is she some angel or what. Ha, angel. Ross used to call me that. It was just stupid nickname. I don't look like one at all. I couldn't bare it. I felt sick to the stomach. I think my skin started to turn a blueish green because Rocky noticed something was going on.

"Let's take you to the bathroom." He said quietly and helped me stand up and we left the room.

Once we had walked down the stairs, we made it to the bathroom.

"This is the ladies." I said as we walked in.

"I'm not going to take you to the men's, and I'm not going to leave you alone." Rocky said and put the seat on the toilet down and I sat on it.

"Are you okay?" Rocky asked and I shook my head. He placed a hand on my knee and gave me a sorrow look. "I'm really sorry." Rocky said and I shrugged.

"It's fine. I wasn't planning on coming here tonight anyways." I told him. "I was going on a date." I told him.

"With who?" he asked intrigued.

"Netflix." I smiled and he shook his head laughing.

"I miss him so much." I said and wiped my tears.

"Believe me. We do to. I haven't seen my little brother in months. No one is the same any more." Rocky said and I looked up at him with confusion written on my face. "Courtney is like a spider. She has created this web, Ross, the innocent fly gets caught in the web and the Courtney sucks his brains out." Rocky said.

"I don't think-"

"Yeah, spiders can suck peoples brains out." Rocky said and I shook my head. I felt my stomach grumble. "You hungry?" He asked me.

"Starving." I told him.

"We get probably go get something to eat. The food outside is probably cold and someone has probably eaten it." I smiled.

"Yeah good idea."

Rocky and I walked out and I went to go say good bye to Romeo.

"Where is he?" I asked Rocky and he pointed to Ross and Courtney.

"Romeo. You can call me Mommy." Courtney smiled.

"No. You're not my Mommy!" Romeo cried.

"Romeo. Behave." Ross groaned as I walked over.

"Hey buddy." I said and Romeo let go of Ross and hung onto my leg.

"A-Amy. Y-you, uhh, you made it." Ross said.

"Yeah, I guess I did." I smiled. A fake one of course. "Anyways, I thought I should say congratulations before I leave." I said and put out my hand to shake his but Ross put out is arms to hug me. Well, that's awkward. I then put my arms out to hug him but Ross put out his hand to shake my mind. I quickly hugged Ross and let go of him.

"I'll uhh, I'll see you later." I said and waved good bye. Romeo ran off to spent some time with Ryland.

~*~

Rocky and I found our serves at a fast food outlet. A burger place. The place smelt of grease but it was very homely. The waiters were all really nice and they seemed to love their job. Which was a total surprise.

"Oh my god. That burger was delicious." I moaned as I wiped my mouth against the napkin.

"It was delicious." Rocky smiled and sipped on his coke. I looked at my watch, it was getting quite late. It was about 2 am. Time flies when you're having fun.

"Excuse me. I'm just going to go to the bathroom." Rocky said and got up.

"I'll meet you outside." I smiled and grabbed my bag and waved good bye to the cook and the waiters. I walked outside and looked to my right and saw someone sitting by the curb. He was drinking a beer quite quickly. He had three other empty ones to two full ones by his side.

I took a couple of steps to my left and looked down and tapped my foot and waited for Rocky to exit the burger place. I looked closer at the mans features. Blonde hair, pale skin with a slight coloured tan. Rings on his fingers. One had the letter 'R' on it. I shook my head. Should I go see if that man is okay.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I asked the man as I walked over to him. I froze as I saw his face.

"R-Ross?"

_______________________________________________________________

WOOP ALMOST 10,000 READS ON THIS BOOK. I LOVE YOU ALL.

Please comment your ideas :)