After long time

En başından başla

He confusedly watched me, as I dusted my hands. Keeping the packet on my desk, I turned my body to his side, completely facing him. Narrowing my eyes again, I pouted.

"Are you paying me back or something?"

He broke into laughter, and clapped his hands.

"Seriously? Why would I?"

I sighed.

"I see."

Rolling my eyes, I pursed my lips. Just then, he harshly pulled my chair towards him, as now my face was just centimeters away from him.

Staring at him in shock, he watched me with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"I'm not paying you back anything right now."

He stared into my orbs, making my heart beat faster against my chest. He slowly moved his face near mine, as his cheek touched mine.

"But I'll pay you back someday, Lee
Y/n..."

Just when my name escaped his lips, my body shivered. His deep voice and the sentence echoed inside my ears.

What does he meant?

Sitting like a statue, I watched him moving away and staring at my lips seductively.

Before I could react, his thumb touched my bottom lip, gently wiping off something. Widening my eyes, I noticed him cleaning his thumb with a tissue, as his gaze was still fixed on me.

My cheeks turned red, as my body was being heated up.

Fuck, how didn't I notice that sauce...

How can I be so clumsy...

.

"Y/n!"

"Ah!"

I jumped on my seat, as I came back to my senses.

"What are you thinking? I was asking the time, your parents will arrive."

"Oh, a-at 3."

He nodded slowly, before passing me a smirk and leaving with his parcel.

Fuck this man!

How can he act so normal after flirting with someone?

Brushing off my thoughts, I finished my sandwich and went back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Done!"

Sighing in relief, I got up from my seat and packed my things. Checking the time once, I noticed that I finished my tasks an hour earlier.

I walked towards Taehyung's cabin, to see him scrolling on his phone.

"Let's go?"

He glanced at me, and kept his phone in his pocket. Standing up, he scanned me from top to bottom, narrowing his eyelids.

Rolling my eyes for the umpteenth time, I yelled.

"Yah! Now you're being a pervert huh?"

He gave me a 'stfu' face.

"You stupid ass, are you gonna go like this to meet your family?"

I glanced down at my outfit once.

"Yeah? What's wrong with this?"

"You work at the 'Kim Co'. I want everyone in this company to be banged up to the date, modish and elegant. So go and change."

"Fine."

Taking large steps towards my dressing room, I entered inside. After few minutes of deciding, I finally picked up a black off-shoulder dress, which was full lenght. Wearing matching jewelries, and black heels, I left my hair free.

Applying a wine coloured lipstick, I threw my purse around my shoulder and sprinted towards the cabin.

Just as I opened the door, I saw Teahyung wearing a white turtleneck and a black jacket standing right infront of me.

Woah, what a damn beauty...

"Let's go?"

"Y-Yeah."

I followed him until we reached his car. Taking seats behind, the car drove off towards our destination.

During the ride, I noticed him staring at me. I decided to ignore, but he kept staring for a really long period of time.

Gathering up all my courage, I finally spoke up.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're looking beautiful."

Whaa- This man did not even hesitate for a second...

I quickly diverted my gaze away, hiding my flushed cheeks.

"Thanks..."

Feeling the awkward silence, he asked the driver to play some music.

Thank you music for saving me...

We hummed to the music, as I internally danced. And to be honest, I had a whole concert and a music video going on inside my head. But outside, I was JUST humming and bopping my head slightly.

That's talent guys.

And I know you all have that.

Anyways, we reached at the restaurant after a while. Getting out of the car, I waited for my family to arrive.

*********
Taehyung's look in the photo
up there 👆💜

*********