P.S...I'm ready

I looked over at him shocked honestly feeling my heart beating faster. I got butterflies in my stomach right now. He loves me? Do I really make him feel that good? I don't know what I've been doing to him, but being myself. He loves me? I felt really bad looking at him now playing with his hoodies strings while looking up at the tv and avoiding eye contact.

"Cev-,"

"Don't talk about it...just keep that to yoself. I don't even know why I said that...you just make me cheesy type happy like I'm in a romcom or sum, but don't say say nothing about it. Just open the rest of your gifts it's just a card," he mumbled still not looking at me. "I'm going to the store I'll be right back. You can let Nori or Itrez in if they get here before I do,"

He walked out of the house quickly before I could say anything making me sigh and look into the bag. I saw a couple of stacks of money making me looks shocked. It was wrapped in a piece of white paper that he had wrote in saying "You know I had to double it lol"

4,000 dollars. What the fuck Cévon? I'm definitely giving it back to him. This is too much. I looked into the bag seeing more shit. That fucking cologne that I love that he wears. Oh I'm putting this through my crib. Wait he knows I love his smell? I wondered what cologne he was wearing it smells so good. A diamond Cuban bracelet. Where he get this money from? There was one more thing in the bag which was a bottle of D'Usse Cognac XO. This shit mad expensive...

Damn he went all out for my birthday...

"Yo, yo, yo," I heard Nori's voice through the screen door making me open it up and let her in. She gave a hug smiling. "Happy birthday ganger! Damn I hang around old ass niggas. Anyway, I work a normal ass job so I'm broke, but I still got you a card so here,"

"You didn't have to get me anything Nori. Thank you," I told her with a small smile.

I read the card laughing at it before smacking my lips making her laugh.

What's a birthday card with no money inside?

This one...Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday BIL! Hope you have a good day! We getting drunk tonight!

"Really Nori?" I asked her chuckling as she laughed too. "Thank you though for the birthday wishes. I didn't even think he told anyone about it being my birthday,"

"Are you kidding me? He's been talking about ever since he found out. He wasn't gonna let us forget. But here though that card was just a joke. Remember I'm poor," she said to handing me 50 dollars.

"Nori, you didn't have to give me this. Here. I'm good. Yo friend just gave me money anyway. It's fine," I told her as she closed her eyes holding her hands up.

"Nope that's all yours. Happy birthday," she said to me as Cev walked back into the house looking at me.

"Cev, thank you for all of my gifts man. You didn't have to go all out and I know I told you to not worry about that money. You gotta take it back man I was giving it to you to pay me back," I told him as he shrugged.

"I'm not taking it back. So don't ask. And it was nothing. I did a little shipment for Og the other day and it paid me nice so I wanted to do something nice for you," he mumbled something walking to the back.