"You sure are," I told him making him look away from me and eat more of his food.

To the average eye I'm sure people would see us and say oh he's so mean to him and shit, but nah, I know that's just how he plays and shit. It's how we were. Our dynamic was very light and playful and I had no problem with that. He had really come outta his shell and got comfy around me which I loved. Of course there were still those moments where he got nervous or whatever, but for the most part he was back to being his normal self with the perks of him kissing me and being more touchy.

I was loving this.

We finished eating our breakfast and then we each took showers and got dressed for the day.

From "Cortlen💪🏾":
Happy birthday nigga. You
edging toward that senior citizen age
baby brother 🤣

To "Cortlen💪🏾":
Nigga aren't you older than me?
You damn near one foot in the grave😭

From "Cortlen💪🏾":
Nigga fuck you. I ain't that
old. What you doing today?
You tryna throw a little party at the trap
I'll get some fine ass bitches out hiere and
we can have us a good old time. It's been a
minute since we last hung out together
wit the gang and what better than to do
that on yo birthday. Be around here at
like 12. We gone get you lit!

I read the message and looked at Cev who was putting on cologne and checking out his haircut in the mirror he got yesterday.

Shit do I go party with my brother or stay here with Cev. He's gonna be pissed if I leave him, but I haven't been spending anytime with my brother lately and it since he finally wants to do something for me. It's my birthday can't I just do both?

"Why you looking like that dude?" He asked me getting close in my space while looking at me with a smile.

"My brother wants me to spend my birthday with him and the gang. It the first time he's ever wanted to do something like this, but I know you wanted me to spend toda-,"

"Nah it's coo. Go ahead," he spoke with his smile dropping before walking away from me and sitting down on the couch.

"Cev, I'm not saying I'm going I'm just saying that he wants me to go and I haven't been really around him lately and I mean I do-,"

"He's yo brother gang I get it. Go spend the day with him it's fine. It's your birthday after all. You can do whatever you want bro. Oh lemme give you yo gift before you go," he spoke getting up before walking back to his room and grabbing a sparkly blue bag.

He handed it to me before sitting back on the couch and picking his phone nonchalantly typing away. I looked into the bag grabbing the card that was on the top opening it.

I read the front of the card before chuckling.

I SEARCHED AND SEARCHED FOR
THE BEST GIFT...
THEN REMEMBERED
YOU HAVE ME!
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!

I opened the card and ready what he wrote down.

This is obviously a joke. I really feel like Im not good enough for you everyday, but you always make me feel like I am. You've been making me happier than I've ever been and I honestly feel like it's my birthday everyday that I'm with you. I hope that we're never single again cause the way I feel about you it would drive me insane if we broke up. Happy birthday to the best boyfriend ever even if it's only been a week. I feel like deep down I've always felt something for you and the way you make me feel now is perfect. I've never been happier. I hope you have a good birthday and I don't mean to be weird or anything cause I know it's early, but...I love you. You don't have to say it back. Happy birthday baby!