Running around the house

Start from the beginning

"Who said you aren't allowed to have fun?" Bella questioned sharply, cupping his chin and having him face her. The poor thing was pink faced and puffy, his big eyes flowing with tears.

"Uhh, I got belted for running around. Was having fun then, that's not allowed right?" He asked unsurely and Isabella realised she had a lot more work to do to gain his trust. He was still a boy broken by the orphanages from his home country, one constantly torn apart by wars. Of course he was going to need time.

"Go upto mommy's room now and take your undies off. I'll be up in five minutes after cleaning the mess. Don't want Benny to get cut up," She set him down and offered her slippers. "Don't burn your feet. Only your bottom is allowed to be hot." She said with a kiss.

Sammy nodded sadly. "Okay mommy," he turned to go but remembered something. The boy turned back to her and stood on his tiptoes to give Isabella about six kisses. "To process," He expained before scurrying away.
__

Sammy was kneeling by the corner of her bed, bare bottomed when he heard the sound of his mother's footsteps come up.

He was nervous, his bottom clenched in anticipation. In his hand was scribbles of a note which he had prepared.

He hoped it would be enough. Sammy had a plan which he wanted to see if mommy would accept.

The door opened and Isabella's beautiful form entered, her hand on her hips.

"Well it wasn't that bad, Benny's not hurt," she smiled, walking over to where her son was and laying next to him. She put the belt by the side and leaned to cuddle.

"Mommy I'm sorry for causing you a lot of money," he whispered softly. "But i promise I'll pay you back. How much was the vase?" he enquired. He had a ten gold per week allowance so he guessed he could pay her back with it. Sammy might end up having to skip some lunches at school but he could do with that, mommy always had dinner and breakfast anyway.

"That thing? Around ten thousand gold I guess," Isabella shrugged.

Sammy almost started to cry.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She was genuinely shocked by his tears, not realising how guilty the boy felt.

"I'm sovieee! I pwomise I'll pay you back Mama!" He cried. He had expected it to be in the thousands range at most, which could be paid back in a year. "I'll go get a job then, I can work."

"Work?" Bella frowned, pulling him onto her lap. "But you are still quite little! You aren't allowed to work till you are fifteen and even then you need my permission. Why do you want to work? To pay me back?" She questioned.

"Because I broke it, I don't want to be a burden," he cried. "I'll skip my meals then, you don't have to make so much for me. And you don't need to give me allowance, that should mean you don't have to lose money right?" He was thinking of ways she could save money. Isabella did love buying him clothes, expensive ones. Ironic considering she rarely wore any but.. "Don't need clothes too, I can be nakey like you."

His last statement got his mother to chuckle. "But I like seeing you in your cute cartoon tees," she gave him a wet kiss. "What's the point of having a boy who got his ageing paused if I can't let him enjoy a long fun childhood? It's a mother's job to get my baby all the nice stuff," she cooed and began kissing him a lot.  It was actually pleasant...

"Wait mommy, if I'm age paused then then can't I start working part time?" Sammy asked hopefully. He had his age suppression shots that delayed his ageing a fair bit which when combined with his poor nutrition had got him grow smaller. But his brain was still sharp when it came to math and science subjects and he could maybe get some accounting or bookkeeping work... Sammy realised he might have a chance to pay her back!