[ part 2 ]

It took about an hour to get everything he needed and her car towed to his shop for him to be able to work on it. The boys went inside the main house and played video games while eating junk food. Sami sat quietly while he worked to fix her car.

"I can't thank you enough for this. I didn't expect you to have to take care of us like this." She said sadly.

He popped his head out from under her car.

"You are more than welcome. I have thoroughly enjoyed our conversations and your company today... It made my entire year." He smiled and rolled out from underneath the car and walked over to her.

"Your pulley was warped. It's going to take a couple days to fix because it's so late in the afternoon. Most parts stores won't have it in stock right now. I can take you guys home in a bit if you want."

Sami's face dropped. She already felt like she was being a creeper earlier at the park, and now this man is literally taking care of her and her son. She looked up at him.

"Okay..." She trailed, "what will I owe you?"

He grinned and leaned into her face and said.

"A smile is all I need." He said gently to her.

Her eyes roamed over his face. It was now covered in dirt, and his shirt was covered as well. Grease masked the cologne smell, but she still found it to be sexy. Even with her car messing up, she couldn't shake the feeling she had when she was with him. She bit her lip, and his eyes dropped her her lips.

"Do you always bite your lip like that?" He said slyly.
"Only when I am super nervous..." She half smiled and blushed.
"Do I make you nervous?" He asked placing his hands on each side of her, brushing her thigh.

Her breathing quickened and her heart started racing. She nodded slowly never breaking their gaze. He smiled and pressed in a little more. She leaned to the wall with her back as he was right in her face again. She could feel the wanting and hunger her pussy was putting out. She noticed a bulge in his pants. He smiled and leaned in to kiss her. His lips pressed hard into hers. Before she could think, they were in a full blown make out session on the shop table. Her nipples stiffened to the point they were hurting, and her wetness soaked through her leggings. He pulled back and looked at her.

"I'm sorry..." He panted, "I have been wanting to do that since earlier..."

She didn't say a word. She only reached up and pulled his face back to hers. This time their lips met more gently, and it was one of those kisses that meant something. Her hands traveled down his greased up shirt, and she yanked it over his head. She took his hand, kissed his finger tips, and placed it between her legs so he could feel what he had done to her. His expression said everything to her.

"I want you too..." She whispered.

His eyes traveled her face.

"You're such a beautiful woman. I can't take my eyes off of you." He whispered back to her.

They were interrupted by the side door trying to open. They separated quickly as the kids came inside.

"Dad, can DJ stay the night?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah, sure bud. I don't mind if his mom doesn't mind. Y'all might be stuck here for the night..." He grinned at Sami.

She bit her lip again and nodded that he could stay. Hunter took the kids back inside and got them settled inside for the night. It was around 8 when he come back to the shop. He noticed the lights had been turned down. He walked around the corner and there she was. The only thing she had on was her panties and bra. His eyes traveled her body in the dim light. She was leaned up against her car waiting on him. His mouth dropped and he could feel his dick stiffen harder than it was before. She motioned for her to come to her.

"Warm me up. I'm cold..." She said sweetly.
"Mmm... I can most definitely do that for you." He kissed her with a passion he couldn't explain. Her hands traveled to his pants. Before he could say anything, his dick had been sprung free. She traded spots and pushed him up against the car. Getting down on ber knees, she began to give him the most sloppiest, thorough blow job he had ever had. Her wet, warm lips teased the tip and soon she had swallowed it down her throat. His eyes rolled back into his head, and he almost lost balance. She sucked on him, whirling her tongue around the tip. He kept edging closer to cumming. She massages his balls as she sucked on him. She could taste the precum on the tip. She lapped it up. He moved his hips to her rhythm and ran his hands through her hair, pulligit back. She looked up at him with a mouth full of his cock. 'Damn...she's even more gorgeous with my dick down her throat...' he thought to himself. He wanted to taste her. He could t wait to bury his lips into her sweet, nectar filled puss. He stopped her and brought her back up to his level, caressing her cheek.

"My turn..." He growled lowly, backing her on to the hood of her car.

Gently, he leaned in and kissed her, moving his hands down and removing her underwear. She bit his lip and her tongue caressed his lightly. With her sitting, he pulled her to the edge. He began to kiss down her neck, inhaling her sweet scent. His hands explored her full breasts as he licked on her nipple. Slowly, he went lower down her stomach, laying small kisses. He pulled her legs open as he got her sweet spot. He grinned to see a fully shaven masterpiece at his fingertips. He couldn't wait as he buried his tongue deep within her mound. His tongue explored every inch of her sweet pussy. She leaned her head back as she began to moan. He felt so good, and it had been so long since she had been touched that way. She began to grind her hips to the motion he kept. She laid back fully on the hood of her car, spreading her legs so he could eat her better. She ran her fingers through his hair and kept with the motion. She arched her back and moaned out loudly. She was getting close, and he took this opportunity to slide his middle finger inside her. Her curved his fingers upward.

"Oh...my...God... I'm about to cum...." Sami groaned.

She breathed in deeply and began to grind faster on his tongue as her body shook fiercely. She came all in his mouth. He stood and pulled her to him and kissed her hard. His dick pulsated and throbbed between them. He pull her ass closer to him and rubbed his cock up and down her juicy slit. She whimpered into his mouth as it made her jerk everytime the tip hit her clit. He slid the swollen tip inside of her, and she gasped, gripping on to him. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close as he pushed himself deeper inside of her. He moved his lips down to her neck. She felt so good wrapped around his dick. He didn't want it to end. He couldn't get much closer to her, but he wanted too. Their bodies moved in sync with one another. He felt so good inside of her. She gripped him tighter with her pussy. He grunted into her ear when she did this.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum if you don't stop..." He panted those words in her ear.

She giggled and began to kiss his neck as her ravaged her body.

"I want you to bust inside of me... Make me feel it..." She whimpered in his ear.

With one motion, he stopped and spun her around roughly. He pinned her face down and rammed his cock inside of her sweet hole again. This time she couldn't stop it. She moaned so loudly. The sound of his hips smacking her ass and the sound of his dick splitting her pussy open overtook the shop walls and the echo bounced off of them

"Fuck....I'm gonna cum again..." She cried out.
"Cum on my dick, babygirl. Make me feel you..." He grunted.

She did just that. This sent him over the edge.

"Oh my God, I'm fucking cumming baby..." He cried as he filled her sweet pussy with his juices.

Both of them were panting. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her tightly. As she stood she could feel his warm seed oozing out of her and down her leg. She turned around and kissed him hard. They stared at each other for a minute and smiled. He leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"This looks like the start of something amazing..." She whispered in his ear.
"I hope so." He smiled back at her.