Chapter 34

"What's up y'all btches!" Pisces greets everyone enthusiastically. "Why are you so happy, Pisces?" Chopper asks her innocently and she smirked. "I can't tell you." She replied to the reindeer and gave him some milk and cotton candy. "Wha! Arigatōu!" He exclaimed and hugged her.

     "Can I have some food?" A random marine asks Pisces who nodded and on his lap, food and drink appeared. Pisces then went back to her couch and just chilled there since the main her is going home. (12:29 NN) "This is an absolute banger but the lyrics are just fcking damn traumatizing..." She hopped her head to the beat of the song.

      "We're gonna react to the live action actors." She announced and quickly pressed a video on her laptop.

    "The girl who plays as me is beautiful." Nami smiled brightly, complimenting the live-action her. "They nicknamed him 'Kiki'?" Sanji asked Pisces who was crying at how wholesome it is. "Oh sorry, well yeah, tho one on Iñaki's left is Mackenyu who plays as Zoro, on his right is Emily who plays as Nami, on top between Iñaki and Emily is Taz who plays as Sanji while the one on top between Iñaki and Mackenyu is Jacob who plays as Ussop." She named everyone by explaining it to them.

     "They look like from different places..." Robin pointed out which made Pisces brighten up. "Well yeah, because if you all are in my world, you all are from different countries, example, Luffy is Brazilian, Robin is Russian, Zoro is Japanese, Sanji is French, Jinbei is Indian, Brook is Austrian, Franky is American, Chopper is Canadian, Ussop is African and Nami is Swedish. All comes from different countries, like Akainu is Hawaiian (?), Shanks is Irish, Law is German, Kids is Norwaian (?) And etc." Pisces explained to Robin who nodded.

     "So if we all are real people, we are all from different countries?" Robin asks Pisces again who nodded at her answer. "That's quite something." Robin smiled.

     "Whoa

     "Whoa..." Chopper gasped at the people who will act like them. "That is a lot of people who will play like us..." Ussop grinned proudly. "All those people comes from different countries." Pisces stated with a proud grin on her mouth.

    "Ehh?!" Chopper and Ussop screams in shock. "All of them for one project?" Kidd asks Pisces. "Well, the anime has been running for 26 years..." Pisces shrugged her shoulders.

    "If it's good in the eyes of audience, then well done." Bege claps his hands. "Wha!! I'm so sorry Nami that I forgot your birthday!" Pisces whined and apologized to Jamie by giving her a lot of money. "Huh? What do you mean 'my' birthday?" Nami asks while counting the money which caused everyone to sweatdrop at her.

     "Your birthday was three days ago (July 3)." Pisces answered. "Happy late birthday Nami!' Pisces greeted happily which the Nami's friends and family greeted her with a smile.